Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tappu Sena to organize a surprise party for Mr and Mrs Bhide (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dey.bh

Goldie

dey.bh

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
It would have been nice if the track revolved only around Bhide couple. is umar me log sab ke sath milkar anniversary to nahi manate.. har cheez ka koi tarreeka hota hai.. everything is not meant to be celebrated by the societymembers and organized by tappu sena. Its not holi or diwali.kitna sweet lag raha tha, simple , middle class couple always want to  gift each other something special but can't as they don't have enough to do anything in a grand way.ut hten they celebrate the moment with lots of love choti choti cheezon me bhi khushi hoti hai.. like anjali wanted surprise wala track  went above my head.. Nothng can compare that 15 ruppess gajra, it was priceless, you cant ask for it, you just get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

severus1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu Sena to organize a surprise party for Mr and Mrs Bhide (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

It would have been nice if the track revolved only around Bhide couple. is umar me log sab ke sath milkar anniversary to nahi manate.. har cheez ka koi tarreeka hota hai.. everything is not meant to be celebrated by the societymembers and organized by tappu sena. Its not holi or diwali.kitna sweet lag raha tha, simple , middle class couple always want to  gift each other something special but can't as they don't have enough to do anything in a grand way.ut hten they celebrate the moment with lots of love choti choti cheezon me bhi khushi hoti hai.. like anjali wanted surprise wala track  went above my head.. Nothng can compare that 15 ruppess gajra, it was priceless, you cant ask for it, you just get it.

Golkuldham wasi sirf dikhne mein middle class jaise dikhte hain...lekin yaar jo karcha karte hain...wo too ameer log bhi nahi karte...Tongue

aap ne sahi kaha...sachi khushi too..zindagi ki chote chote cheezon mein hi hai:)

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
TFS ...

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I would watch if it was to Bhide planning the Party with his wife only.. or with his friends n neighbours. But they showed the kids are planning that. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosavi

jack4156

jack4156

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
So now they are making even the Bhide family boring by arranging their wedding anniversary surprise party. Come on yar, you mean to say that 'Common People' arrange a surprise party for someone's wedding anniversary. Its not such a big thing. The real TMKOC of the old days which showed episodes of 'Common People' never shown arranging someone's wedding anniversary party. and even if they wanted to do this then why only by Tappu Sena ? They are just kids so why they are shown involving in the elders matters. Chances are high that this track will be just boring when Mr & Mrs Bhide will be shown romancing on a song. Just hope that I am wrong.

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jack4156

So now they are making even the Bhide family boring by arranging their wedding anniversary surprise party. Come on yar, you mean to say that 'Common People' arrange a surprise party for someone's wedding anniversary. Its not such a big thing. The real TMKOC of the old days which showed episodes of 'Common People' never shown arranging someone's wedding anniversary party. and even if they wanted to do this then why only by Tappu Sena ? They are just kids so why they are shown involving in the elders matters. Chances are high that this track will be just boring when Mr & Mrs Bhide will be shown romancing on a song. Just hope that I am wrong.

@ Secret.Soldier...

absolutely...if at party plans were to be discussed , it should haven been between the elders and more over in yesterday's episode all the elders wished the bhide couple and asked for the party and left...now tapu chadi sena hi getting all the master plan ready...Angry

@ jack4156

it would have been better off...its bhide himself would have invited everyone for the party...hotel na sahi...society mein hi sahi...keeping his budget in mind, but nothing common happening in TMKOC these days, all big parties and all, tapu chadi sena interference in made mandatory in all society matters..., chahe wo personal ho, festive occasion  ho, shadi ho...watever it may be...baadon se zeeyada bachhon ki baat suni jati hai...Angry

jack4156

jack4156

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

@ jack4156

it would have been better off...its bhide himself would have invited everyone for the party...hotel na sahi...society mein hi sahi...keeping his budget in mind, but nothing common happening in TMKOC these days, all big parties and all, tapu chadi sena interference in made mandatory in all society matters..., chahe wo personal ho, festive occasion  ho, shadi ho...watever it may be...baadon se zeeyada bachhon ki baat suni jati hai...Angry

Yes, agreed with you. Tappu Sena does not comes with a small plan but always with a big plan which is just out of the ordinary. Its now understandable that why they are dragging every tracks. Just because they are out of ideas now.

I am still waiting to see Asit Modi's promise of 2nd January to Popatlal being fulfilled. Hope they don't come up with Bagha's track before Popatlal's track.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top