Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Tappu Sena to organize a surprise party for Mr and Mrs Bhide in SAB TV's Taarak Mehta...

SUMMARY only

The recent episodes showcased how Madhvi (Sonalika Joshi) was excited about her upcoming wedding anniversary. But she was totally unaware of Bhide (Mandar Chandwadkar) and his newfound love Bandya, the scooter that he borrowed from one of his friends for a few days.

And now that Champaklal Ghada (Amit Bhatt) has been injured in a scooter accident, situations will take an interesting turn wherein Bhide will be held accountable for his affection and love for Bandya rather than his beloved wife.

Well, this time around Bhide will be taken by surprise as Tappu Sena will come to his rescue.Informs a source, "Tappu Sena (Bhavya Gandhi and his friends) will be seen organizing a surprise party wherein the couple will romance on a beautiful song and gift each other."

We called up Bhavya Gandhi aka Tappu who stated, "Currently the track runs about Bandya; so it would not be possible for me to comment on what will happen next."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rohit-Sachinist-rishabgosavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu Sena to organize a surprise party for Mr and Mrs Bhide" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Rohit

IF-Dazzler

_Rohit

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Thats very sweet and interesting track...but i hope only bhide couple perform and not all gokuldham couples...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sachinist-rishabgosaviProud-India

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Seems very nice track...
Hope evryone likes it and it will a very great track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosaviProud-India

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
looks very interesting n nice track n hope they not dragged it 

_RohitProud-India

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Rohit

Thats very sweet and interesting track...but i hope only bhide couple perform and not all gokuldham couples...

@ red : that's true hope they don't drag this

_RohitProud-India

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

@ red : that's true hope they don't drag this

At the starting of this track...i thought it would be a funnier track after a long time, and i was so happy about it but Tapu chadi sena organizing a party...not again yaar...Confused

Tapu chadi sena has Master Degree in Organizing parties and decorating stages...Angry, nothing new...it won't be funny at all, as Tapu chadi sena would get all the applause for organsing party in such a good manner and bhide and madhavi will say thank you to tapu chadi sena...gosh...such all repeated tracks..

it would have been better off if bhide would have surprised madhavi with such party alone and give her a nice surprise gift too, at least credit would have gone to bhide...aur bhide ke paise karcha karne pe sub haaste and all, that would have been more funny...anyways...

i only hope its bhide and madhavi who are performing and chalo akele mein romantic song gana is ok...getting romantic in front of all society members and chadi sena too...baat hazam nahi huee...JAI HO..GOLKULDHAM WASI...Confused

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 March 2014 at 7:23am

severus1_Rohit

_Rohit

IF-Dazzler

_Rohit

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
As long as they don't drag it with performances and tapu sena ka gudgan i will give it a watch...comedy toh ab is show me hoti hi nahi hai...

severus1Proud-India

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged

As long as they don't drag it with performances and tapu sena ka gudgan i will give it a watch...comedy toh ab is show me hoti hi nahi hai...

last track mein golkuldham wasi ne tapu chadi sena ko salute ki salami di...ab party achi organize karne pe gun gan na kare...ho nahi sakta..Tongue...waise sahi kaha aap ne abhi hardly kisi bhi track mein comedy nahi hoti hai...per yaar writers tapu chadi sena ko itne kyun mahaan banana chahte hain ye samjh nahi aaya...Confused

her cheez mein unka interference zaroori hai, chahe baat bachon ki ho ya badon ki, really hard to understand the writers logic...kyun bhai party organize kar ke thaeka kya sirf tapu sena ko hi hai...track was building up in such a good way...saara maza karab ho jayega abhi...Angry...agar story goes the way its mentioned in this post...i think i will give it a miss...Confused

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 March 2014 at 7:32am

..kimaya..Khula_Saand

Post Reply New Post

Go to top