Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Piya1702

IF-Rockerz

Piya1702

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Heya all...This is my 1st FF,infact i have never written even a small OS,this is the 1st time m writing any story/prose...LOL
So this one is a small one.
will continue it only if itz liked by u all.plz ignore my silly mistakes in it.Hope u all like it.Smile

Index
Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 4
Chapter 3 - Page 9

Chapter 4 - Page 14
Chapter 5 - Page 17
Chapter 6 - Page 22

BeInteha- Chapter 1

And there I was,standing on the edge of cliff...I didnt even knew i had reached there..lost in my own thoughts.

It was a foggy day,with zero visiblity around me.Filled with fog and clouds,the hills were barely visible.Yes I was at a hillstation,one of the most beautiful hill stations-Lonavala.
People there were enjoying the beauty,having fun quivering in the cold waves.The surroundings had utmost romantic veiw and the couples were hugging and cuddling so as to take the full enjoyment of the ambience.

Lost in my own thoughts,i had walked down the lane to a point where there was only fog and fog everywhere.no one could see me,nor i could see anyone.
Tears had filled my eyes and it ws even more difficult for me to see anything.Though there were so many people out there,my mind was in its own world and i couldnt even hear any voice.

I was not in a mood to enjoy anything and so was walking randomly alone anywhere on the Tiger's point.So much had happend in the past few weeks.Sudden death of my father,followed by drastic decrease in my grades.And then the one whom I had loved since my childhood broke my heart.all this in a span of hardly 20days.I,Tara, a girl whom everyone thought to be a ever-smiling sweet simple yet matured girl,was shattered beyond control.My heart couldnt bear so much pain all at once.

Slowly and a kinda sub-consciously I was walking on that little wet ground,and thus had unknowingly reached there-at the edge .Suddenly i felt one of my feet was in air,there wasnt any ground below it.I had crossed the edge,and beyond it was a cliff which was atleast 600 feets deep.I couldnt understand what was happening.I was about to fall.I shut my eyes having the fear of falling.Within a fraction of a second the whole flashback of my life had come in front of my eyes.

All of a sudden a hand firmly grabbed my waist and dragged me up back to safety.
The hand was still there around my waist so as to assure that i was safe now.
By this time,my heart was beating at a speed beyond imagination,moreover I was falling short of breath.yet i slowly opened my eyes to see my who saved me.
And there he was - Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat - a collegue-a classmate - a Hi-hello-bye kinda friend..And now-my Saviour.

Edited by Piya1702 - 12 April 2014 at 4:47pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

thahushrushti24glanjs1965TINAMONIfaizariTasriSItsMe_AmmusfaraziArchi21mastaTmohidsnairsabaSpeaks...Oyshee...Isa_desankalp_praptiS696_sehrure123-.serendipity.-FieryHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MriAra FF <<BeInteha>> UPDATED Chapter-6 Pg22" in Ek Boond Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mastaTmohi

IF-Rockerz

mastaTmohi

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
candy doll  this is sooo awesome continue sooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MastaT - 10 March 2014 at 6:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

faizariPiya1702-.serendipity.-

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faizari

sfarazi

IF-Dazzler

sfarazi

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Wow great start! I hope you keep going :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faizariPiya1702

nigahlad

nigahlad

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Interesting. .. continue soon !

faizariPiya1702

dsnair

IF-Rockerz

dsnair

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Piya 
It's short & sweet Clap
Due to ur detailed and perfect description I cud experience myself standing on the cliff ..
Looking forward for the next part Big smile

faizariPiya1702

ShagufElina

IF-Rockerz

ShagufElina

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Ohhh...wow...

Beautiful...what a start...

Yeh hassen vadiyan...

Yeh khula aasman ...

Aa gaye hum kahan...

Ae mere saajna...

Lovely...update soon...

faizariPiya1702

glanjs1965

Groupbie

glanjs1965

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piya1702

Heya all...This is my 1st FF,infact i have never written even a small OS,this is the 1st time m writing any story/prose...LOL
So this one is a small one.
will continue it only if itz liked by u all.plz ignore my silly mistakes in it.Hope u all like it.Smile

BeInteha- Chapter 1

And there I was,standing on the edge of cliff...I didnt even knew i had reached there..lost in my own thoughts.

It was a foggy day,with zero visiblity around me.Filled with fog and clouds,the hills were barely visible.Yes I was at a hillstation,one of the most beautiful hill stations-Lonavala.
People there were enjoying the beauty,having fun quivering in the cold waves.The surroundings had utmost romantic veiw and the couples were hugging and cuddling so as to take the full enjoyment of the ambience.

Lost in my own thoughts,i had walked down the lane to a point where there was only fog and fog everywhere.no one could see me,nor i could see anyone.
Tears had filled my eyes and it ws even more difficult for me to see anything.Though there were so many people out there,my mind was in its old world and i couldnt even here any voice.

I was not in a mood to enjoy anything and so was walking randomly alone anywhere on the Tiger's point.So much had happend in the past few weeks.Sudden death of my father,followed by drastic decrease in my grades.And then the one whom I had loved since my childhood broke my heart.all this in a span of hardly 20days.I,Tara, a girl whom everyone thought to be a ever-smiling sweet simple yet matured girl,was shattered beyond control.My heart couldnt bear so much pain all at once.

Slowly and a kinda sub-consciously I was walking on that little wet ground,and thus had unknowingly reached there-at the edge .Suddenly i felt one of my feet was in air,there wasnt any ground below it.I had crossed the edge,and beyond it was a cliff which was atleast 600 feets deep.I couldnt understand what was happening.I was about to fall.I shut my eyes having the fear of falling.Within a fraction the whole flashback of my life had come in front of my eyes.

All of a sudden a hand firmly grabbed my waist and dragged me up back to safety.
The hand was still there around my waist so as to assure that i was safe now.
By this time,my heart was beating at a speed beyond imagination,moreover I was falling short of breath.yet i slowly opened my eyes to see my who saved me.
And there he was - Mrityunjay Singh Shekhawat - a collegue-a classmate - a Hi-hello-bye kinda friend..And now-my Saviour.

Lovely start Piya. Awesome.  ClapClapClapClapClap

faizariPiya1702

Post Reply New Post

Go to top