Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

From the ashes the pheonix rises.A tortured soul.FF Ch24Pg.46 updated! - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divinecakes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Serviana

Omg you are back!! Yay! Going to read now!

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'm glad to be back.. 😊
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divinecakes

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I'm glad to be back.. 😊

Same here...happy to see you here!!
ameera96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi dear.. So happy to hear from you once again. So glad your back.. took almost a year for your update but once done it was worth the wait! Really enjoyed reading the update. Thought after waiting forever that there would be more then one chapter you would upload. Regular updates would be much appreciated! Please dont let us wait that long, thanks aha
Ps. Hoping shlok and the twins reunite soon
A much loving reader
niki795 thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
jiheeeen thumbnail
⭐️ Great Story
Update soon please 😭😭
ameera96 thumbnail
Hi there.. I'm a much loving eager reader & really hope there is a new update soon. Loll I check every so often if there is an update #forever waiting. I really would love to know the ending to the story.. I think the next update should be long, detailed and the ending of the story since there are so many people waiting it's not fair. Would love to know whether Shlok meets the twins.
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi dear I really like your story I love this strong Astha superb writing & waiting for next update 😃
ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dear love your story...already i read it twice...do update soon...
ameera96 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi there.. I'm a much loving eager reader & really hope there is a new update soon. Loll I check every so often if there is an update #forever waiting. I really would love to know the ending to the story.. I think the next update should be long, detailed and the ending of the story since there are so many people waiting it's not fair. Would love to know whether Shlok meets the twins.