Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmfever

Starting was better, till sakash wedding bearable... Post wedding effects almost all the characters have become mangas, thengas Censored. Olunga irunda brain, intha seriala parthu kolambirichu... I have seen  ppl like gayu,vino,prakash, kumar characters in real life... Normal womanku irukura sense kuda " finishing school"paditha heroine kita illa... Ella pengalum seira big mistake in married life is sharing family issues with others... Entha problem vandalum immediata mudivu edhuka kudathu,  relax for sumtym n den take a decision result will b gud, arguing wid spouse in front of problem creators, ... Idhu kuda "finishing school student"Ku  theriyada... Gayu getting into nerves. Thillu, sampoo, anjali have sum sense... Daily bar scene, is it necessary???? Changes occur slowly agree wid it, konjam kovam,konjam sandai, konjam romance OK...always RKO,taunting, ego, hatredness, m tried to watch dis...
    Seriously need sum change... I want sathya to use her brains... 
DM you echoed my sentiments.  I will come up with mine later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmfever_SK_hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deivamagal-Frustration Thread (Page 2)" in Deiva Magal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmfever

Starting was better, till sakash wedding bearable... Post wedding effects almost all the characters have become mangas, thengas Censored. Olunga irunda brain, intha seriala parthu kolambirichu... I have seen  ppl like gayu,vino,prakash, kumar characters in real life... Normal womanku irukura sense kuda " finishing school"paditha heroine kita illa... Ella pengalum seira big mistake in married life is sharing family issues with others... Entha problem vandalum immediata mudivu edhuka kudathu,  relax for sumtym n den take a decision result will b gud, arguing wid spouse in front of problem creators, ... Idhu kuda "finishing school student"Ku  theriyada... Gayu getting into nerves. Thillu, sampoo, anjali have sum sense... Daily bar scene, is it necessary???? Changes occur slowly agree wid it, konjam kovam,konjam sandai, konjam romance OK...always RKO,taunting, ego, hatredness, m tried to watch dis...
    Seriously need sum change... I want sathya to use her brains... 

her brain? i doubt she has one. Nethu episode she said Prakash loves her so much. D'oh He can insult her the max and do one good thing - all insults disappears erm

dmfeverKarthikkaCaryn

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
prakash normal aa dhan irukkan..Satya dhan affected by loveria..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dmfeverhopper_ocean

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I know some people here say that they love the contrast between Prakash and Sathya so I'll not pick on that LOL
But both Sathya and Prakash are shown really dumb. AngryThey are easy prey to Gayathri's unrealistic schemes. Angry
Kumaran starts one track and without concluding it properly just leaps on the next.  Angry

Edited by ThangamPlus - 11 March 2014 at 2:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dmfever_SK_hopper_oceanKarthikkaCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
When the serial started first, I really liked it.  It shows how a young girl coming from well to do family went to finishing school etc. etc.  But then director put me off with his stupid concept i..e the principal announces the girls are trained to be good wives.  Err ... sorry Kumaran I don't know how the finishing school works in India (if there is one), but in Europe it is more than that..

But let's move on to other things ... many women/kids out there have lost their husbands/fathers. Some of them have ended up in streets, but they haven't stopped living.  They have dried their tears,  got up and still getting up and doing something about their lives and show to others we can survive.

In this serial, it is all end.  From the time they moved to Chennai, till now crying, crying, and crying non-stop.

Prakash tries to rape Satya and she ends up marrying him?  Where is her back bone just because her mother begged her (It was expected that Satya & Prakash will get married in the serial).  But still I cannot accept the fact she has to marry him ... just because.  What can he do if he is not married?  Yenna kudumba maanam, when earlier she almost got raped?

Now they are showing Satya without a backbone.  YOu are an educated woman and can tolerate your husband's stupidity, but where do you draw a line.  Kanavan kan kanda deivam days are over.  Oh please ...

My biggest woe is Prakash.  He cannot act a cent.  I saw Siva Shankari and this guy cannot emote any kind of emotion.  All that keep cropping up my mind when I write this, is his nose!! 

Then those trio jokers!  Are they jokes? It is annoying piece of comedy.

Then the Shampoo lady ... crying crying and annoying mooki crying.

The only person I really liked her acting was Dharani.  Wow ... for a annoying childish character and overnight change after her marriage ... that transformance was simply great. 

Okay, I need to come back for more as work has started ... to be continued.

Edited by Caryn - 13 March 2014 at 5:50pm

_SK_hopper_oceanKarthikka

Rami92

IF-Sizzlerz

Rami92

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thz was much needed thread

_SK_hopper_oceanCaryn

Rami92

IF-Sizzlerz

Rami92

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@tyms v strt thinkin wo s d real star cast n the show.dey bore us wd some stupid nonsensical scenes n drag the show

n dere r some scenes which s highly illogical

prakash has lodged a complaint wth the receipt of the jewel been kept n the jewrl shop y cant devraj family look n the details f t n c wts the truth ..dey jus lyk tht frgt those logics

_SK_hopper_oceanCaryn

Rami92

IF-Sizzlerz

Rami92

Posted: 16 March 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
what abt our dm???

half d tym she s nt speakin at all.jus starin at ppl who r talkin..ohcummon ppl she shud act like one (DM) but alshe does s cry stare n at tyms speak

half d tym husband n wife shouts at each othr rathr discusin som issues

sathya fr heavn sake atleast u use the brain f yurs

_SK_hopper_oceanCaryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top