Deivamagal-Frustration Thread

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Deivamagal Frustration Thread

One more serial with great title..talented actors...good storyline...Beautiful lead pair...Terrific villis ...super mokkai comedians...laga laga RKO's 

That is our

DEIVAMAGAL.

But..

Now a days๐Ÿคข...Serial madhiriya pogudhu..๐Ÿ˜กSariya cook aagadha noodles madhiri irukku๐Ÿ˜ก
Evlo naal dhaan valikadha madhiriyae act panradhu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

So all deivamagal viewers...come out from varuthapadhatha valibar sangam mode and vent out all ur complaints,suggestions furstrations here...

u can discuss about the cast,storyline,creatives here.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Rules..

No personal bashing..

Do not compare shows..

Follow DM rules and regulations and IF COC..

- Deivamagal DT.

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the thread sakku darling..
we really need it...
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed!! will be back to comment more. 
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Sree

No comparing ah?  Ithu yeppadi.  All the woes said in this serial is not listened by the director.

At least compare panna just maybe the director/fans will understand what other viewers feel about this serial.

Ennamo... but I will come back with my views although many fans here are ready to throw rotten tomatoes or eggs at me.   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Sree

No comparing ah?  Ithu yeppadi.  All the woes said in this serial is not listened by the director.

At least compare panna just maybe the director/fans will understand what other viewers feel about this serial.

Ennamo... but I will come back with my views although many fans here are ready to throw rotten tomatoes or eggs at me.   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Comparison strictly not allowed.

pls come back soon and share ur views..noone  here will throw tomatoes or eggs ...ellarum orey nilamaidhan...why blood same blood ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hopper_ocean thumbnail
My frustration on the director :-๐Ÿ˜ก

I think the director has lot to learn. First he needs to understand his title and second how to justify it. He seem to be clueless about his title or story concept. His openings are always about women and how they survive but he takes the word survive totally in wrong way. I started watching deivamagal hoping for a beauty  story - but what do i get? No idea why i am still watching this but if story goes on like this i will sure quit one day.

Deivamagal a supposedly family oriented show - and here we get kidnapping, robbing your BIL money, attempt to rape, husband going to wife working place to romance with her ๐Ÿคข and the list goes on. None of this related to the title Deivamagal. If only Satya had taken over her father's company instead of selling off everything and coming out here - that would have been fair for the title. Director takes us for a ride assuming we are fools.

I did try to take it other way round - maybe you created these situations to show how the 'deivamagal'  tackling those problems. But as days goes on one wonders if such character actually exist?? In real life any women would have long walk away instead of getting married to the guy who tried to misbehave with her. And character like gayu still exist?? She is so against her BIL and willing to go any extreme to pull him down. That character is too obnoxious. Instead of giving something positive to the fans and current generation - you are totally giving us the wrong impression. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

dmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Starting was better, till sakash wedding bearable... Post wedding effects almost all the characters have become mangas, thengas ๐Ÿคฌ. Olunga irunda brain, intha seriala parthu kolambirichu... I have seen  ppl like gayu,vino,prakash, kumar characters in real life... Normal womanku irukura sense kuda " finishing school"paditha heroine kita illa... Ella pengalum seira big mistake in married life is sharing family issues with others... Entha problem vandalum immediata mudivu edhuka kudathu,  relax for sumtym n den take a decision result will b gud, arguing wid spouse in front of problem creators, ... Idhu kuda "finishing school student"Ku  theriyada... Gayu getting into nerves. Thillu, sampoo, anjali have sum sense... Daily bar scene, is it necessary???? Changes occur slowly agree wid it, konjam kovam,konjam sandai, konjam romance OK...always RKO,taunting, ego, hatredness, m tried to watch dis...
    Seriously need sum change... I want sathya to use her brains... 
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SK_

Comparison strictly not allowed.

pls come back soon and share ur views..noone  here will throw tomatoes or eggs ...ellarum orey nilamaidhan...why blood same blood ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry Sree, I will follow the rules.  I can understand your dilemma. ๐Ÿ˜‰ If I do my comparison posting,  you will be getting so many PMs.  ๐Ÿคฃ  Paavum neenga, yennala ungalakku yen thala valli.

Okay, let me start off with what I feel.
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmfever

Starting was better, till sakash wedding bearable... Post wedding effects almost all the characters have become mangas, thengas ๐Ÿคฌ. Olunga irunda brain, intha seriala parthu kolambirichu... I have seen  ppl like gayu,vino,prakash, kumar characters in real life... Normal womanku irukura sense kuda " finishing school"paditha heroine kita illa... Ella pengalum seira big mistake in married life is sharing family issues with others... Entha problem vandalum immediata mudivu edhuka kudathu,  relax for sumtym n den take a decision result will b gud, arguing wid spouse in front of problem creators, ... Idhu kuda "finishing school student"Ku  theriyada... Gayu getting into nerves. Thillu, sampoo, anjali have sum sense... Daily bar scene, is it necessary???? Changes occur slowly agree wid it, konjam kovam,konjam sandai, konjam romance OK...always RKO,taunting, ego, hatredness, m tried to watch dis...

DM you echoed my sentiments.  I will come up with mine later.
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmfever

her brain? i doubt she has one. Nethu episode she said Prakash loves her so much. He can insult her the max and do one good thing - all insults disappears erm