TellyTweet: Do U Want To See VD In JDJ 7 [Gif/ PICs]<3 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

What a suggestion by TellyTalkies, don't they know that he can't dance, when he came on to do MEIEJ promotion he admitted to Manish Paul that he can't dance to save his life. Doubt he will accept if Colors does offer him the opportunity. If he does accept then off course we will enjoy watching him, sometimes its entertaining to see the not good dancers, try to dance. 
well i think it would be better if we leave it to VD weather he would take up a dance reality show like JDJ or not 👍🏼anyways we Fans will love to see him JDJ if he do a fantastic and wonderful job in dancing as well just as his Awesome and Great acting😳 !! Love u VD...Keep rocking whatever u do❤️🤗 !!
Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
Originally posted by beautiful_heart

Thanks for sharing.

No never. I love him as a hard core actor which he is. According to my opinion he is not fit for any reality show. He is not that spicy actor which reality shows need. Plus he should not go for reality specially dance reality show when he has great opportunity to act. But if he goes then he will only learn to dance and his fans will support him with true love.

We are with him which is more than enough for him.
yah agree with u shahi Though me too Love My VD with full of heart truly in a same hard core way ❤️ I would always love his Awesomely Fabulous acting😉 than his good dancing more 👍🏼!! well though if he goes there Fans will support him truly with all love that's for sure 👍🏼!! yah We are forever there for our VD👍🏼👍🏼 !! 
Originally posted by rekha.366

no i dont want him to come jdj ,we all know he is not good dancer ,and  iam happy with his acting ,just i want to see him in the  new show ,as early as possible😳
yah in that case even I m desperately and eagerly waiting to see My VD in a new show soon 😉
Originally posted by Biks44

I would not want him to participate in JDJ at this point of time. First of all, he is not that great a dancer. Moreover, colors will promote SI ( if she is participating that is) or any other actor who is currently working in any of their shows. Let him take up a show first and then participate in JDJ. Meanwhile he can sharpen his dancing skills too.

And about DD supporting him or not , it would be really unfair to pass comments. Actors have to follow channel rules i suppose. Last season when VD had come to the show he supported only DD in spite of his close friend KVB participating too and this was because KVB was not in colors show!!
well hema i agree with u 🤔but still if he comes i would love to see him there 😉anyways waiting for his upcoming new show soon desperately 😳& DD will support sanaya that's for sure nd i m ok with that too after all DD & sanaya both are best of friends and I love both DD & Sanaya 👍🏼!! Though whether we Fans want or not but we cant get our DVD back again anywhere now sadly Miss My DVD / RM!!
Originally posted by RockchickFaiza

I Think He Himslf Intelligent Enough To Take A Decision Being Participate Any Dance Reality Shw!

He Himslf Says He Is A Bad Dancer, Evn We Knw It..😆 

Whr He Bash Himslf, 🤣 I Don't Think He Won't Let His Fans Either To Bash Him As Dancer! 🤣 🤣 
Ha ha🤣🤣 well let's leave it to VD only 😆All the best to VD for his new show 👍🏼& hope it comes soon 😉 Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
Originally posted by devilish-grin

I dont wanna see hm on colors even😆
perfect answer eku 😆😆
Would prefer to see my Superstar in a strong and good role...

Originally posted by Blackpoison

kabhi nahi kabhi nahi..
relax meenu😆 lets wait for his new show😉 & about reality show's it's all in VD's Hands👍🏼
Originally posted by ananya2010

Would love to see Vivian in JDJ.
As a True VDian Me toh would love to see My VD in JDJ rocking greatly❤️ great u agree Ananya 😉but Majority VDians dont want him neither on any reality show nor On colors as well 😆😆
Originally posted by leelaa9

TFS, Chitra.
Preferably not on any Colors show, reality or otherwise, even if he were good at dancing (which he is not).
welcome leelaa😊 yah that toh only VD will decide 🤔anyways hope he makes his comeback soon with an awesome show & Wonderful character once again👍🏼😉