sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guysπŸ€—...Yaah, Its me Geet again with my OS😳...This time its a lil bit different from my previous work. ..And I am very nervous abt this. For me RaHi is just too special...I don't know whether I am able to Portrayed the right emotions or not😳...but still, I am sharing with u guys. Here it is...hope u will like it...

Always there

The whole hall clapped for him as he grudgingly stood up. Why couldn't anyone understand that all he wanted to do was just be alone? Or if not, at least be with her. But she wasn't over what happened a couple of months back. Heck, he wasn't over that too. But for how long? How long would she live like that? A lifeless body? Surely, she had more in her future.

One step at a time, he made his way to the stage and looked around at the decorations. He felt someone shove a guitar into his hand, and was given a wooden stool to sit on behind a mike. But that was not what he wanted. His eyes scanned the crowd thoroughly. Amongst the red dresses, black suits, and those shining faces of elatedness of finally graduating, there had to be one that mattered most to him. And he saw it. There she was, looking up at him, her hazel eyes portraying depths and depths of hurt. A few months back, she was known as his girlfriend to the whole collage. But only he knew how she was now his life.

He shut his eyes, closing out the expectant faces of his batch mates. Two pale faces came up in front of him instead.  A woman and a man. Two people he was so close to. Her parents. His guardians... Their lifeless faces were his most recent and only memory after that fatal car crash they had had. He erased them, and instead her face came up. Her smiling, cheerful, mischievous, adorable eyes shone out at him as she poked her tongue out like she always do since childhood...Involuntarily, a smile crept up on his face. He wanted her back.

He let the light seep back through his eyes, slowly, and focused his ever innocent one on her sad ones. They looked encouraging, and her lips curved slightly. But that smile never met her eyes. Why had she lost that beautiful glowing face of hers? To him, she was the most beautiful girl in the world right now, with a body hugging gown that flowed down to her feet just revealing the sliver sandals she had on. The make up was glowing on her face, but her eyes had lost all their shine. And neither could he blame her. The trauma she had been put through at probably the most crucial time of her year, was heart wrenching. Especially for him. But he smiled back, remembering how she had managed to pull through. How he had been there with her. And that was when his hands finally started strumming the guitar, as the hush in the large hall prevailed.

Kuchh is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de

Aansu tere saare meri palakon pe saja de

He did not know when he opened his mouth and the words that had been in his mind flowed freely from his heart, into the mike, touching the souls of every single person in the hall. He remembered how her face, full of joy, laughter, had fallen the moment she received that call from the hospital. He was with her then. And he rushed her to the hospital. Her broken frame, after seeing the pale, lifeless faces of those people who were her ,for him, for them ,reason to live, shredded his heart into tiny pieces. 

He went back to the way he held her that time in his arms, as though she was the dearest thing to him. Of course she was, is and will always remain. She is his childhood best frnd,His angel in disguise,love of his life. Heck,She is his life.

Tu har ghadi har waqt mere saath raha hain

Haan ye jism kabhi door kabhi paas raha hain

Jo bhi ghum hain ye tere unhe tu mera pata de

They were almost like his own parents. The moment they had moved into the neighborhood, years ago,when he was only 7, his family had welcomed them like their own. And he was instantly attracted to her innocent, scared attitude. Until she became more comfortable, that is. That's when he saw the devilish side of her. And before he knew it, he had fallen even deeper for her.

Mujhko ko to tere chehare pe ye ghum nahi jhachta

Jaayiz nahi lagta mujhe ghum se tera rishta

Sun meri guzarish ise chehare se hata de

Sun meri guzarish ise chehare se hata de

He remembered everything very clearly. How broken he was after his parents death. The way Panchi's parents console him, took care of him. Give the love that little boy was carving for. They always treated him like their own son. Love equally like they love Panchi, In fact more. He remember how her mom, use to make his fav dishes just to make him happy. How her father always teaches him, teach them good lessons after every cricket match...he can't even imagine his life without them, without her...their  memories are  very close to his heart. The way both use to study together, or messing around was a better way to put it, the way they  share everything with  each other ,So casually, so freely,. He remembered everything. Watching her steal glances at him, blush when he hugged her, hurt when he teased her, glow when he complimented her, their cute cute fights and after that use bhi jayda cute patch ups, his eyes again searched for hers. In the midst of the crowd, there she was, her eyes sparkling with tears as she recognized his message behind this song.  

Who had thought that this relationship between them would last this long? Would become this deep? Would one day take over him and become something he was sure he wouldn't be able to live without? His eyes focused on her. He did not withdraw his gaze, and neither could she.

He strummed the last note, and the few couples dancing broke apart. The crowd erupted in a huge round of applause, but the connection between them remained intact, as though no force could ever split them apart. As he got up, the crowd blurred in his vision, and the person's voice, who had taken over the mike, faded. The silver glinting of her long thin earrings hidden in her open hair, caught his eye as he made way towards her.

Everyone, silent all of a sudden, watched him slowly kneel down in front her, with a velvety box in his hand and a diamond ring sparkling from it. Her eyes widen in shock and surprise.

"I'm not good at these speeches, but I know that you love me, and I adore you. Some may think it's early, but I think it's the perfect time to prove to you that I don't want a life without you. Will you please, marry me?"

His words were met with a sudden gush of tears from her eyes. There was no fear in his gaze. Just confidence and a promise.. A promise to always be there for her, a promise to keep her happy no matter what and most importantly, a promise to love her and only her even if she said no right now. Her brain refused to divert her gaze away from his, but her ears processed the near silent pleas, of nearly person in the hall, for her consent. They processed the almost suppressed sobs of every woman, wishing to get someone like that. Effortlessly, her lips finally curved as she nodded, not wanting to waste another second.

The crowd erupted once more in cheers and applause, as his face split into a wide smile, and he slipped the ring in her finger. Perfect fit, was the only thought in her mind as he kissed her hand, then stood up. Her smile could not be wiped off her face as she felt him pull her into himself. She drew her arms around him as well, her grip getting stronger by the second.

"I love you.." she whispered at last, when she could co ordinate properly, splitting apart. He was her angel. Her Nonu.. And true, she had probably just gone through the roughest patch of her life. But he had been there at every step, pulling her through, helping her, when she didn't have a reason to live. He had been her best-friend, he had been a lover and now he wanted to be a husband. Her husband! And she did not have the heart to refuse. How could she. When she herself can't imagine her life without him... She needed him. In her opinion, life may have snatched one thing away from her, but she had received something more beautiful in return.

"I love you too.." he whispered back. After what seemed like a lifetime, he had seen her smile reach her eyes. And pure happiness on her face. He was now engaged to the woman he loved so much! And so what if it would still take time for her to become herself fully? He would wait and he would help. Slowly, he started swaying her to that soft music that described each others' feelings perfectly.

Before she knew it, they both inched forward and let their lips meet in a sweet, soulful kiss, sealing their promises, and proving that their love for each other would last forever. Promise that they will always be there for each other...

Waiting for your reviews guys...don't forget to press like button..😳

Edited by sweetdesire - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Geetu mai first mai first...
Dhinchika dhinchika..bale balle..πŸ˜ƒ
Ook done wid my dancing shoes...
Mi so happy..finally mai first n as always its perfect..
Geetu feelings described its jst beautiful..
It really connected aur dil ka sath connect hua..
Nd d song selection..Geetu i love dis song yaar..
Wow..!! Lovely update yaar..:)
Fab update..Title wow hai yaar..
No words to describe..Kya likhu..hamesha itna mast likhti hai..😳
Again it was amazing..Perect..
Nd again mai first hu yayyy...!!
Love you geetu..
Big hug..
I hope i made u smile..Nd Rahi rocks..As always u only can write d best of Rahi..πŸ˜ƒ<3
Edited by harshita1996 - 10 years ago
niya_ss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geet tune  Rula diya yaar πŸ˜­
amasing πŸ˜Š
well written   πŸ‘
u knw RaHi very well πŸ˜³
n the song was so perfect  πŸ˜³
Geet Love u dear for writing such a beautiful OSπŸ€—
Keep writing more on RaHi πŸ˜³
Edited by RAHI_SS - 10 years ago
Kishafan_4ever thumbnail
OMG Geet πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Dis is so good re πŸ˜ƒ
Maza aa gaya... Just 1 word BEAUTIFUL 😭 😭 😭
Thanx 4 d pm
Write more...
Plzzz ho sake toh Kisha pr bhi likh de plzzz... 😊
Rahi1818 thumbnail
Oh my god Geet. This was brilliant so beautiful.
The song was perfect. This song is one of my fav and after bin tere only this song describes rahi.
Loved the fact when rv wanted to see her smile reach her eyes.
This os showed so pure heartfelt emotions. The want in rv to see panchi smiling. Getting panchi back in his life as well in panchi's own life.
First time i cried listening this song when it was potrayed on rahi in tbp and i just love every line of it and today also while reading it i felt tears in my eyes.You potrayed rahi so well. Your os directly toched my heart. This is what our Rahi are..
Loved it seriously..
Stav thumbnail
this is an awsome os
luved it 😊
rahi are sooo cute
Ranveer proposing panchi 😳
u r an amzing writer
thanx for pm
Edited by Prince6495 - 10 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this was simply superbπŸ‘
beautifully penned downπŸ‘
jus loveddd ittt⭐️⭐️
Sarah9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet! Loved it<3 it was so imotional & touchy..aur Nonu such a sweetheart<3 so much feelings hayee, TYSM 4 the PM, Love you:*
sweetdesire thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita1996

Geetu mai first mai first...

Dhinchika dhinchika..bale balle..πŸ˜ƒ
Ook done wid my dancing shoes...
Mi so happy..finally mai first n as always its perfect..
Geetu feelings described its jst beautiful..
It really connected aur dil ka sath connect hua..
Nd d song selection..Geetu i love dis song yaar..
Wow..!! Lovely update yaar..:)
Fab update..Title wow hai yaar..
No words to describe..Kya likhu..hamesha itna mast likhti hai..😳
Again it was amazing..Perect..
Nd again mai first hu yayyy...!!
Love you geetu..
Big hug..
I hope i made u smile..Nd Rahi rocks..As always u only can write d best of Rahi..πŸ˜ƒ<3

Yayyy
Congratulations you are first
party tym

I am glad u liked it

yaaah,Me too just love this song

Yup,har baar ki tarah is baar bhi u manage to make me smile
Love u for this

Muahhh

sweetdesire thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAHI_SS