Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aashuu07

I don't know where to start from. I really get mesmerized when these two are seen together. MoNaya are too adorable. β€οΈ

Okay firstly, Sanaya called Mohit to ask him for his whereabouts on QH sets and Mohit told her that he was in the garden. The moment Sanaya appeared and hugged her baby so tightly...OMG, it was too romantic. That glow and smile on their faces were worth watching. It seemed like a wife has lovingly encircled her husband in her arms. Now I got the reason why media people are writing Mohit as Sanaya's better-half nowadays. May be they have got married privately, just the two of them. β˜ΊοΈ

MoNaya meet everyday, that's why they don't need to greet by saying 'hello' or 'hey'. If Siddique sahab would not be standing there or someone of their age would be standing there, I am cent percent sure that they would have shared greeting kiss/kisses as they both normally do. Of course, they could not kiss each other in front of elders. May be they would have shared it when Mohit would have returned to Sanaya. πŸ˜‰

The scene for which they were doing rehearsals had been telecast on television this week. So, may be Sanaya visited Mohit last week when he was shooting for it. And this week glimpse were shown for Mohit visiting Sanaya. Really, they can't stay without each other. I think, not only Mohit visits RR sets but Sanaya also keeps on visiting QH sets since she knew the places and persons well on the sets. It looked like they do go home together daily or may be they were going somewhere else to spent some time alone because it was 9 pm (said by some crew member). That's why Mohit asked Sanaya to wait for him for 2 minutes. She also asked for some keys, may be the keys of his room. πŸ˜ƒ

I really need to learn some tips from them to maintain a healthy relationship. They always manage time for each other without any formalities. One day, I would also need expert (MoNaya) advise. 

I wonder how MoNaya always get to know that they are missed by their lovers. How they come to know that we need MoNaya dose. They made my day so special. πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing! πŸ˜Š

cutesst couple in the world god bless them
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

cutesst couple in the world god bless them

Perfect couple in the whole world. 
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mohit and Sanaya are Adorable couple in the world.