Phir Subah Hogi

Beauty,,,,

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Will you say me about beauty, whatever, also if you use any product for beauty, ha ha, honestly say if u like n love or like beauty Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beauty,,,," in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
N YES I M TALKING ABOUT OUTER BEAUTY NOT SOUL BEAUTY

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
shweta can u tell in hindi kya kehna hay kya karna hay is topic me ?

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
ABOUT PERSONALITY N EYES, NOSE CHEEKS, EAR,
I READ N ARTICLE, ABOUT WHICH TYPE OF FACE SIZE LOOKS GOOD, SO I WANT TO KNOW ACCORDING MY PSH FRIENDS, WHAT THEY FEEL ABOUT BEAUTY N ALSO COMPLEXIONN :)

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
i dont know... 
i never gave attention to such 
mean agar koi pasand aya .. to pasand aya .. i dont check those small things... 
again i c the beauty of the person inside himself.. mean how he behaves how he talks.. he might be average in looks but he can be the best person who give respect to others and to me.. !!
i saw many nasty handsome / beautiful man / woman who love themself only and misbehave with others.. I just keep distance from such people !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top