Mahabharata Written Update ~8th March, 2014~

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Namaste aur swaagatham iss StarBharat ke writeup mein. Aaj ka date 8 March aur aap dekrehe hain Shyam ka writeup ... challo mithro aab dekye aaj ke iss tazaa episode me kya hota hain!

Aaj Ka Message Hai: 
Chips and Cookies Are So Very Yummy, Today's Episode is Gonna be Just as Funny!!

So we last left off with the Pandavas (except Yuddhi) and Vasudev Shri Krishna, leaving IP to go to Hastinapur to knock some sense into Dhritarastra. As they emerge from the city gates, they see none other than Karna and Vrushali. 

Karna and Arjun give an eyelock - Karna's eyes are full of happiness, and he has a calm and composed face.  Arjun's eyes express confusion, and his face also expresses the same thing. Karna's eyes shifts to the figure on the chariot (Krishna who smiles at him) and returns the smile. 

Arjun is the first the break this awkward silence by calling out very nicely "AngRaj Karna" (guess no one told him that he is now Maharati Karna) and folded his palms and said "Pranipath. Have you come to see our city?" And Karna, knowing that Arjun is Mata Kunti's son tells him "Kalyan ho Arjun (Bless you Arjun)! I'm not interested in your city." He turns to Vrushali and tells Arjun that this girl (Vrushali) had "left" (tyaag) hastinapur before the ban on leaving Hastinapura was set into action. So I have come to return your population to you."

Bhim ruins this happy (well not really happy, but cmon there was a spark somewhere there AND you know it!) moment but saying "What about your protection, Anga Raj." and for some reason, Bhim is more pissed at Karna than Arjun is (at this point in time). 

But Karna simply smiles. Nakul then shouts: "Have you forgotten that they have imprisoned our mother." and Sahadev adds "not just our mother, but the entire hastinapur population"

Karna, as calm as ever, says the population is not imprisoned, but vivastha banaye keliye, this "bandhan" has been put into place for some time. Yuvraaj Duryodhan will definitely think about each and every person's happiness and sadness..." (Pandavas are not happy with this answer). He turns to Nakul: "Rajmata Kunti is not imprisoned, but a part of the royal family" [so ... then is Kunti the Rajmata because of Yuddhi or because she is part of the royal family... I'll leave that up to you). She herself has taken the decision not to come here!"

Nakul shouts: "Lie! Why would our mother not come to our nagar!!"

Arjun steps in and says: "Vibath na karo Nakul (don't argue). Patra ki chaavi ko koi aadikar nahin hota ke vo kish disha mein betha. It's entire life is dependent on light and maatra (?) [I have no idea what a "Patra" or "maatra" is ... I'm guessing Paatra = leaf]... Anga Raj kya jane what is the truth and what is the lie! He only listen to Duryodhan's words!"

This doesn't go down with Karna, who gets angry and shouts: "I have tyaaged Anga ke Rajya Arjun! I am now a commoner! I don't have a limit to fight and neither do you. Lift your bow Arjuna, we will decide who is the best archer!"

Everyone looks at Karna, Vrushali's face echos concern for her aashique. Karna pulls back his bowstring and a magical arrow appears. Arjun similarly moves his arms so as to put the bow in front of him. For some reason the other Pandavas raise their respective weapons too. And this is where Krishna intervenes "Shaant Maharati Karna. If there is a reason for war, we will definitely fight." and saying so everyone lowers there weapons. "But now you are IP's guest and Pandavas will not attack a guest" ... but Karna replies "I don't need your protection Vasudev, my protection is done by Bhagawan Surya Narayan! I am not here to be the Pandavas' guest, but to give them their mom's message."

The message: "I won't enter IP until IP declares sovereignty."

Everyone is shocked but Krishna. And Bhim was like you didn't tell your friend Duryodhan. To which, he replies - I am his friend not his spy. As long as you didn't hear this message, this was a secret and telling a secret is what a spy does. But now, this is information that I will tell  my friend. And if war happens, I will be the first to stand to protect my friend! This is what my dharma teaches me!"

Krishna smiles 'this is what i expected from you!'.

Krishna and Arjun share an eyelock / nod which calms Arjun down to the extent that he once again offers his pranams with folded palms. Karna says "return this girl to her father" and turns to Vrushali. They share a 21 second eyelock (take that Bhim!) with tears starting to form in Vrushali's eyes. 

Karna walks out, and Vrushali's eyes follow him, red with tears. Krishna gets down from his chariot and tells Vrushali- "There is no other veer purush like that man. Before the distance increases before you too, if you want, then you can go to him." Vrushali's eyes light up and she looks at Karna who is walking on the road. She looks back at Krishna who nods his head, and then Vrushali is off! 

Running after Karna with Krishna left behind smiling. 

... NEW SCENE...

So now we are in a field of yellow flowers! 

Karna is walking through it, and Vrushali is running behind him, calling "Maharati Karna" ... but Karna doesn't hear the first time.  He does the second time and turns around. He sees Vrushali and stands still as Vrushali makes her way to him (😲... the scene is exactly like DDLJ, with only Vrushali running. Close your eyes and imagine Karna's bow to become a ukulele, his arms spread far apart, and he starts to sing tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam  / Pyar hota hai divana sanam / Abb yaha se kaha jaye ham  / Teree baho me mar jaye ham ..."). 🤣

(Karna standing and looking at Vrushali)

(Vrushali Running towards Karna)
(the distance)

They exchange an intense eyelock, with the wind blowing in the background. She breaks the silence by saying "you never go back empty handed Maharati Karna, ek dhan mujhe be milega" (hot diggidy damn, flirting in the 3000 BCEs). Karna is like I have nothing but me to give in dhan. I have given up everything, and whatever I had left, I gave it away on the river bank." Vrushal then says - I want whatever you have left ... OHHH wink wink, nudge nudge!!! "Can I have you in Dhan Radheye"

He sighs and looks away, pauses, and then turns back, looks deep into her eyes and says "Living with me is going to be hard Vrushali." She replies "with you, hardness will become easiness. (Here I think she says "Raj Kanya denge?" - which either means she wants a baby girl that is a raj kanya (which again doesn't make sense), or something else).

We wait intensely for Karna to reply ... when he does he says: "If you guide my life, then only." and smiles and Vrushali cries and smiles happily in joy/shyness.  She blinks her eyes once to tell him that she agrees. And they both look at the sun and Karna shows her the way and while walking behind her, clears the path ahead of her. 

And now we are taken back to the Pandavas who are looking out into the distance. It's unclear if they witnessed what just happened (probably not because of the scene change), but Bhim says: "only a warrior can say that he is a friend and not a spy." Arjun says "Ang raj karna(I guess he's too used to calling him Ang Raja?) is an unteem yodha. As long as the two are together, the girl will be safe..."

And Krishna says: "as long as they two will be together, Maharati Karna is safe, Parth!"

And here ends the IP scenes friends. Let's take a moment to breath and prepare ourselves for the next half of the show. Inhale ... and exhale ... inhale ... and exhale. Ready? excellent. 

... SCENE CHANGE...

We are now in Hastinapur. Shakuni is standing over a huge cauldron (think Harry Potter), and he is mixing it or something. 

... ... .. .. .. ... ...
(cauldron from Harry Potter) ... ... ... ... ... (Cauldron in SP MB)

It looks blue, but it could be the lighting. Duryodhan beings up war, Shakuni says no because if we start then the paap will be ours. During the partition, both sides promised that neither side will not attack the other. Duryodhan asks what the solution is, who says if ("bar" <-- no idea what that is, I'm going to call it "something") something enters a river, then you can't stop it. But you can make something from it before hand... Similarly after hte nagar poojan, we cannot stop them from doing the Rajsuya Yagna. But we can stop the nagar pooja. 1 lakh cows are going to IP, we have to stop those cows before they get there. 
"but How" Duryodhan asks. And Shakuni takes a medium bowl of blue liquid and says "Naga Raj Takshak"... green smoke appears from the mixture and fills the room (blue + blue = green OK folks). and from the smoke rises a smokey pillar and from it changes color to blue and then back to green and when the smoke clears, Takshak has appeared. Duri and Shakuni are happy. 
Shakuni is the first to speak: "Nag Raj ... 1 lakh cows are going to IP for the nagar pooja. If you want to take revenge, then steal the cows before they reach IP." Duryodhan laughs, Takshak whips out his toungue.

Doesn't he remind you of a Toad... 

... SCENE CHANGE...

We are now in the forest with a bunch of cows. Soldiers are falling and being dragged back. 

A soldier notices that a blue vortex / portal of some sort is stealing the cows, so he runs away. 
In IP, Arjun pulls a lever and the orb of light makes the following path. 

A soldier runs up and tells Arjuna (and Sahadev) that Takshak took 1 lakh cows and proceeded in the uttar direction. Sahadev and Arjun exchange looks of concern and Sahadev is like tomorrow is the day of the nagar poojan and we can't do it without the cows! So Arjun blames Shakuni. 

Saying that he begins to plan out the stuff. He tells Sahadev to call Nakul and alert the soldiers and ask the snakes to remove the poison. Tell Bhim to arrange protection for the city, just in case stealing the cows and then attacking is the main motive. I will get the cows!

But Sahadev with his poorvabhasing powers tells arjun that his Gandhiv is in Draupadi's chambers. This stops Arjun. Sahadev continues saying - except for Yuddhi, none other can enter her chambers and Arjun recalls Vyasa's instructions. But Arjun is like screw that and proceed toward it. Sahadev says that if you enter her chamber then .. Arjun finishes the sentence by saying that he knows I have to leave IP and take up vanvaas for 1 year. But if i leave the city today  for the cows, then  I will return after completing my penance. But this is my duty at this time. And Arjun gets a new BG song, I think!!

Precap time!
Something is moving under ground, Arjun sees it, and gives chase to it on his feet! He tries to jump on it, and it works. Takshak appears and sends a bunch of snakes from his hands. Arjun lifts up his bow, and a yellow appears 
(yellow = yellow arrow)

Edited by shyam09 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cotswolds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for a fabulous update.👏⭐️
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome WU!! 👏
And thanks for including the "Harry Potter" allusion!! 🤣
Takshak is a toad now!! 😆
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 👏 n K-V in yellow garden ... i m feeling d same 😆 Only bg was missing...tujhe dekha to yeh janasanam,pyaar hota h deewana sanam 🤣 n thank for d WU 😊
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
osm style dear..
luvd this update..
bt hated this episode except karan-vrushali scenes...

and seriously arjun is such a dumb..
he could hv asked some dais-daasi to get his gandeev..
aur wo dhanush milne se pahle bhi to yudhh karta hi tha...
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohooo

Aaj tak India Forums ka sabse best me best WU dekha hai aaj

How hard work you have done in short period

Great great

I am so so happy 😛😛😛 as always i missed episode ...and i don't like mask of Takshak nag
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for the beautiful Update
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphicsThank you graphics
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shyam

This was a fantastic update.  And your blow by blow description of Vrushali chasing Karna was just too funny 🤣
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
DDLJ in MB 😎
Krishna told Vrishali, ja apani jindagi jee le!