Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Every year, International Women's Day is celebrated as a United Nations initiative on the 8th of March! Many often also call it the UN Day for Women's Rights and International Peace.

This has continued on since 1975 which happens to be when the UN first declared it as an official day.

The day is celebrated all across the world, promoting women empowerment, and equality.

Various events occur for this day to represent the achievements of women in economics, politics, and social fields.

Throughout history, many changes have been and a lot of progress as well in order to protect the women and their rights.

However, it's not possible to say that any perfection has been reached because according to the UN women still do not considerably share the same amount of opportunities as men. The world's absolute poor population consists of about 1.3 billion, out of which majority are women. Women tend to receive 30-40% less pay than men as well at the professional front. Along with this, women are still victims of violence. Rape and domestic violence has been listed as some of the significant causes of disability and death among women.

2 0 1 4 ' s T he m e

'Equality for women is progress for all'

To celebrate this special day, we'd like to pay our tributes to a member on India-Forums that has served the website as a Channel Moderator and the Head of the Crazy Creatives Team! Beyond IF, she is also handled her responsibilities as a daughter, a sister, a wife and now, a new mom in a very efficient manner, making her a perfect candidate for this tribute! She truly is one of the many examples here on IF of women that inspire and empower women.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 08 March 2014 at 12:43pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09AahaanaDemonStarAsherkibiwi*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Safina.supercool3.Farzi.-RD--VishaD-*mystic.moon*shayranahui..HookandHybrid.-CutyeeProud-India-himu-_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-VildanaROSID--.serendipity.--Alina.NazimKiDewaniAASUSscarlettebluepinkpearl5-Priii--Barun.DreamCatcher.-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Celebrating Women & Equality 2014~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

MP_Radha, an IF Veteran member, ex Channel Moderator of the General Discussions Section of India Forums, has decided to bid IF adieu.

To bid her goodbye, we've created a Tribute Thread for the talented and loveable person she is!

Radha joined India-Forums on December 6, 2007. She posted on the website first on December 11, 2007 at the Non Sun TV Serials Forum.

Soon, she was seen doing written updates for a show in that very same forum. Along with that, an ardent AK fan, Radha was also very keen on reading Angad-Kripa fanfictions at the Fan Fictions Forum!

On September 17, 2010, Radha became Moderator of various forums.
 Finally on February 19, 2013, she was promoted to Channel Moderator of the General Discussions Forums.

On December 26, 2010, she was chosen as a Crazy Creative and became a part of the Crazy Creatives Team. Almost a year later on November 12, 2011, due the hard work and diligence, she was promoted as the Head of the Crazy Creatives Team.

Please scroll down below to read what her fellow friends and CC members have to say about her!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Asherkibiwi*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy-munnihyderabad.Safina..Farzi.supercool3-RD--VishaD-*mystic.moon*.HookandHybrid.-CutyeeAASUSSanDhirholic.-Alina.NazimKiDewani_Ms.Foxy.Angel_-.serendipity.-pinkpearl5-Priii--DevilGal-

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Radha DiHug
Tussi ja rahe ho? Tussi na jao! Cry
I am going to miss u terribly radha di. You've been the best CC Head we all could have asked for - you were so warm and welcoming when I joined the CC team along with Stutz, shareen, neha and suvi. they all left the team and now u've left tooCry... only me and Jot are left from the oldies. Will miss u loads radha di. I hope u can come back... umeed nahi chorungi... hopefully u will return! I know its difficult and maybe the best decision considering the little one is due to arrive soon. but still hoping u will come back. Embarrassed

How can I forget another link which joins me, u and jot together...our mutual love for Angad and Kripa Jodi aren't they adorable??Day Dreaming mango days were the days...AK were the hottest Jodi, and my hubby was so hot and sexy...yes Radha Di...MY hubby and ur jiju... Iqbal aka Angad LOLLOL... Surprisingly we never met on the KYPH forum considering how much we loved angad and kripa but I know AK fans are scattered all over IF now... kya pata phir milenge hum sab if and when Neha and Iqbal decide to work together (I know its unlikely)... hum hain rahen pyar ke, phir milenge chalte chalte...LOL...excuse my filmy songs, but im writing this message while my little cousin is listening to this song so had to include it. lol...it does fit in well with the message...

Here's a little goodbye gift from me to u. Hopefully u will be back and if so I promise u another AK welcome back siggy!! Keep in touch radha di... don't forget us...Cry

Lots of Love From
Yuvika

Dear Radha

U know what I hate goodbyes ,just cant find words and the courage for them  ..yeah yeah the softhearted meLOL  BUT all I have to say is 

I can no other answer make but thanks,
And thanks, and ever thanks.

Yes yes THANKYOU so much for being there and I am glad that me knows you beyond IF too ,tho the regret of not becoming a CC earlier on shall always remain (didn't get much time to work under you and to learn from you ) BUT anyhows here's wishing you best in life always and here's silently hoping that u'll be back to IF someday cause the void u leave behind can never be filled !

Saying good-bye to the times we've had is the same as saying hello to the times to come.

Loads of Best Wishes
Pooja

Radha,

Unfortunately, we didn't get to work together for long, but your presence is amazing! I have to learn a lot from you in terms of being patient as well as being awesome! You're one hella person to talk to! Tongue

Stepping into the new shoes must have been difficult, but that bundle of joy makes it all easy, right? I know you're an amazing mother to Baby R. Big smile

Have a great life ahead and I will be sure to bug you when I see you around on FB. Hug

Love and take care,
Saraa.

Hey Radha!
The little I know you(and harassed you coz my rights weren't setLOL), I think you're amazing! And very very patient..thus you're going to make an awesome mum! Hope you and the little one are healthy..May God bless the both of you:):)

Priyanka<3<3

Working with Radha aka Bibi has been a wonderful experience. She is very friendly and extremely hardworking person- drop her a PM and she'll back to help you in a blink of eye. I'm glad to have co-worked with her. She is amazing and rocking friend as well. Hope to work back with her soonish.

Aathaaa

I remember when I first met you I thought you were this super strict person and super old as well. I even imagined you actually being a Member of Parliament! But then later on when I got to know you, I realized that ... you're NOT that old and that you do have a fun side as well! I can never forget those pranks and aapus you played (especially the RK scandal ). And also the times we all would team up to play a prank on others as well! Birthday threads turned into embarassment threads, and there were no limits at all!

But even with all the mischief, you are one strong person! You know how to conduct yourself in any given situation and neither do you shy away from being honest, straightforward and bold. It's qualities like this and your immense determination that gives you the strength to face any challenge that comes your way. It's really sad to picture IF without you, but life goes on and priorities change. However, you definitely created a special place for yourself here and that will never change!

Aatha, always be the person you are. If needed, people can change for you

Love, Jillu

Radhaaa! I remember when you got picked for CCs! K not really but I remember you being there and after Aman left, you took it upon yourself to make sure that the CCs weren't lost and whatnot since we were without a leader. You took charge and tried to make us more organized and made sure we could be as creative as possible and come up with as many fun activities as we could. Though I wasn't the most active member and eventually quit, you were understanding about it all. You were a great leader and though it's sad to see you go, you have other wonderful things happening for you and I wish you all the best in the future

- Ravz

RADHAAA Hug
You were one of the best DT of IF and I am really lucky to have had a chance to work with you <3 You helped me in everything and I have totally disturbed you with 128293749823 questions .ROFL But you never complained . <3
Love you and miss you in IF mainly S/C  . It was a pleasure working with you in S/C and CC <3

Radhaaa my sambandhiamma  ,

I met you through bahu post your marriage break . During your absense , Meli was all my aatha , my soul sis and used to regale me about how much she missed her supportive friend. Then you came back we all clicked together . When you came back we were gonna to spruce up the sensational south forum. Our Tamil sangam chats were hilarious and we got to know each other better. I was so glad to have found an honest , forthright, supportive , frank , trigger temper,  jovial , creative,  funny  determined lovely lady in you. Our mutual opparis on in laws is something I still chuckle about. LOL

Then came our short and sweet journey on IF.  You brought me to ever busy ChatClub section & our jugal bandi and the guidance you showed me in a new section is something I would never forget. Thanks for having the confidence in me and giving me an oppurtnity. Your seat as CM is still waiting for you to grace once again. Hope you rejoin us when u are free and have time to kill. As of now enjoy motherhood and cherish these times. 

-Deepzz

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 08 March 2014 at 12:37pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09DemonStarAsherkibiwi-Koeli_Appy-*Dev.*.Safina.supercool3-RD-*mystic.moon*.HookandHybrid.-Cutyee-Alina.SanDhirholic.NazimKiDewanipinkpearl5_Ms.Foxy.Angel_AASUS-Priii--DevilGal-

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread and concept CC! Clap 

Happy Women's Day to every women! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Asherkibiwi

Coolbie

Asherkibiwi

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
very beautiful post! IF will surely miss you MP_radha, hope you will b back soon...hav a wonderful time with ur loved ones .may god bless you Smile

#Happy womens day!

Angel-Jot.

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread CCs.
IF will surely miss the presence of MP_Radha.
Happy womens day to all.

Angel-Jot.

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Happy Woman's Day! Star

God bless every woman. Big smile

We will surely miss you a lot MP_Radha. Hug God bless you. Smile Good luck in whatever you do in life. Star You're truly an excellent woman we can look up to as a role model. Clap

What a beautiful thread CrazyCreatives. Clap It's just simply stunning, especially the tags! Heart The threads just get better and better each day! Star

Way to go women!!! Smile I'm proud to be a female and thank God for making me one. Star

Lots of love,

PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 08 March 2014 at 1:56pm

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Post Guys!!!.
Happy Woman's Day To All The Woman In The World.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top