Members Lounge

#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 228

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Hope all are safe...praying God to give enough strenght to them and their family

jacinta_91

Goldie

jacinta_91

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
everyone pls pray for this people,hearbreaking on hearing news like this and there is no news still on the missing plane,sad this happening in my country..hope this people will be found safe and sound..

Nithiya95

IF-Sizzlerz

Nithiya95

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hope everything will be fine...praying 4 them
#PrayForMH370

mishachwdhury

IF-Dazzler

mishachwdhury

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:48am | IP Logged
My heart goes out to all those passenger, crew members and their family...
Praying 4 MH370

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I've traveled with MAS before 3 times and it was a great experience...I'm stunned by this...I rly feel terrible...I hope there will be some sort of miracle. Prayers...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Passenger on board missing Malaysian Airlines jet carrying 239 people 'was using STOLEN Italian passport'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3220170#ixzz2vNumIAax 

One of the passengers travelling on board a missing Malaysian Airlines carrying 239 people was using a stolen Italian passport, it has emerged.

Luigi Maraldi, 37, from Cesena, was named as one of the travellers on board flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

But Italian sources have confirmed he is alive and well and rang his worried parents after reading news reports about the missing flight.

"I'm alive - I'm in Thailand!" he said.

Mr Maraldi reported his passport stolen on August 1 last year and was not on board the plane, according to news agency ANSA.

For all the latest updates on the missing flight follow our live blog.

The development raises more worrying questions about what happened to the passenger jet before it disappeared over the South China Sea in the early hours of Saturday.

The leaders of China, Malaysia and Vietnam have deployed aircraft and ships to help with the search.

A 12-mile oil slick has reportedly been spotted off the south coast of Vietnam which is being investigated.

The Boeing 777-200 jet's passengers on the 2,746-mile journey totalled 239, including two infants and 12 crew members.

There were 14 different nationalities on board.

Malaysian Airways confirmed the plane had lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am (SAT) local time - or 6.40pm (FRI) around 120 miles off Kota Bharu over the South China Sea.

The airline said in a statement: "Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.

"The airline will provide regular updates on the situation."

A weather map of the area where the plane was last reported did not show any storm activity.

Well-wishers and worried relatives left almost 4,000 comments on the airline's Facebook page.

Brian Hong wrote: "Let's pray for the safety of the passengers & crew members."

A website had earlier listed the flight as landed, but this was before the airline's statement.

The operator has said it will provide regular updates via its Facebook page.

"We deeply regret that we have lost all contacts with flight MH370," the airline's chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said in a statement on Facebook.

"Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft," Yahya said.

"Our team is currently calling the next-of-kin of passengers and crew."

The plane did not enter Chinese air space and is thought to have lost contact over Vietnam.

Officials say there were 160 Chinese nationals on board and state TV reported that China had dispatched two maritime rescue ships to the South China Sea to help the search effort.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-flight-mh370-3220170#ixzz2vNuic16J 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 8:32am | IP Logged
My prayers that all the passengers are safe and sound. Please god keep them safe.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top