Members Lounge

#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 228

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
praying for the safety of the people on this plane.. the world needs answers soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 35)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

PHOTO U/D: Possbl window floating in the sea of missing flight #MalaysiaAirlines Flt #MH370? | @TheGlobalflight pic.twitter.com/nR2kbqikMZ

Hide photo
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dynamite-

honestly I've been thinking there's something fishy going on... no one is giving any solid official news ... the media is just reporting whatever information they can get which a lot of it is anonymously attained ... with so many people supposedly a part of the search it's very shocking that they haven't found a single clue what's happened to the plane ... they keep telling the media they don't think it was a terrorism act, how can you already start forming opinions like that this early?

It seems like there's more to this than what they're telling people... I think they have some information that they're keeping to themselves for now

I agree with you, something about this whole situation isn't sitting well with me. I don't know why I honestly feel like the plane has not crashed and theres something else behind it.

You're right about news, all sorts of information is coming from all sorts of sources, I think the only thing that is certain, is that the plane is not flying in the air. Other than that, we know nothing.

USA, France, Vietnam, China, and all these countries have joined in on the search and still nothing? I just hope all those people are okay, that's the main thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinity8

shweta2728

IF-Dazzler

shweta2728

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for their families...I saw a pic of a woman crying and cameras were swarming around her. Can the media for once actually feel for another human?

Infinity8

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Reminds of the Air India Canadian flight which was targeted by the terroristsShocked

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
This is very heartbreaking man Cry

I might sound like a lunatic but I hope it's a hijack than a crash ! Atleast those people are alive than being killed in an accident ...

What ugly wishes one needs to hope about in life Unhappy
There is no way there is no clue abt the plane since three freakin days now just makes it more apparent that the officials are hiding something big !!!
Please God save them all and atleast get their families some relief of their findings Cry

Infinity8

SRKluvver

Groupbie

SRKluvver

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

I feel bad for their families...I saw a pic of a woman crying and cameras were swarming around her. Can the media for once actually feel for another human?

IKR  on the news they showed what I think was the airport packed with upset family members and the cameras were zooming everywhere! Shocked At least let them pray/worry in peace! Angry 

Anyways I pray that Allahs brings them all home safely and quickly, can't believe in this day and age a PLANE has gone missing?! Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raya50-50Infinity8

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
latest press conference: all the objects/fragments and even the oil slicks are not verified that it comes from the plane...until they find the hard/ real evidence, they plane is still considered as  'missing'..

luvipkknd4ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top