Members Lounge

#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 228

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heart_Hacker-

Latest news is that they have found two broken pieces of Aircraft ..as it is night in Malaysia so they couldnt trace the actual piece but they have located the place and flown back to land ... now fingers crossed that it will be declared that plane has been crashed ..though reason is still a mystery  ..they are waiting for dawn and the clear picture might come out ...so we are still couple of hours away for the actual news 

:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/09/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-possible-debris-plane 

This is just heartbreaking.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 34)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Dynamite-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dynamite-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
at this point it does look like it's crashed :( but I'm still hoping for a miracle 

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
This is so heartbreaking... but I still hope for a miracle 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dynamite-

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
OMG I'm this is really upsetting. I really hope everything is alright. 
I'm praying for those people. 

-Dynamite-

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I have been so restless ever since the news got to me.. I don't like such things happening anywhere in the world.. I can't even think of going down in the water, breathing my last..Cry

-Dynamite-

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Heard on the radio some people were saying that the Officials are making up the whole thing, of finding aircraft pieces. Apparently its just a coverup story, pretty sure that's not true though.

I hope that's not the case, there are so many conspiracy theories going around its hard to know whats the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.-Dynamite-

-Dynamite-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dynamite-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Heard on the radio some people were saying that the Officials are making up the whole thing, of finding aircraft pieces. Apparently its just a coverup story, pretty sure that's not true though.

I hope that's not the case, there are so many conspiracy theories going around its hard to know whats the truth.

honestly I've been thinking there's something fishy going on... no one is giving any solid official news ... the media is just reporting whatever information they can get which a lot of it is anonymously attained ... with so many people supposedly a part of the search it's very shocking that they haven't found a single clue what's happened to the plane ... they keep telling the media they don't think it was a terrorism act, how can you already start forming opinions like that this early? 

It seems like there's more to this than what they're telling people... I think they have some information that they're keeping to themselves for now

Shaitan-Haiwan

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
As at now in Malaysia, there is still no latest news and the officials confirms that there are only two person with fake passpirt. France invetigators who have investigated the Air France 2009 crash is also joining in the investigation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinurluvipkknd4everDiorRouge.AASUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top