Members Lounge

#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 228

luvipkknd4ever

luvipkknd4ever

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha23

I dont get why cant the cockpits of the planes or the exit points on the planes be equipped with a CCTV or something. If something like this happens the camera recordings would explain so much. CCTVs are used on buses and taxis through North America and the drivers have no issue. Why cant they be implemented in aircrafts?
some of the airlines already have cameras.. but its not a must or came as built in.. but studies and trials are going.. the cam has to be more capable n compact.. there are so many issues regarding cam.. setting frame rate, bit size,memory,adujsting with temp, pressure and light changes, power supply, privacy issues, approval from various civil aviation dept etc.. if the video got leak out, that will be a breach of privacy.. in my opinion a cockpit video recorder is enough and no need of cams in cabin area.. and this videos should have to be retrieved in the time of accidents only.. b-777 has a cam, which covers the area infront of the cockpit door.. this is fixed after the US hijack incident.. i think we are going out of the post topic.. sorry TM.

Edited by luvipkknd4ever - 09 March 2014 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 33)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha23

Goldie

neha23

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvipkknd4ever

Originally posted by neha23

I dont get why cant the cockpits of the planes or the exit points on the planes be equipped with a CCTV or something. If something like this happens the camera recordings would explain so much. CCTVs are used on buses and taxis through North America and the drivers have no issue. Why cant they be implemented in aircrafts?
some of the airlines already have cameras.. but its not a must or came as built in.. but studies and trials are going.. the cam has to be more capable n compact.. there are so many issues regarding cam.. setting frame rate, bit size,memory,adujsting with temp, pressure and light changes, power supply, privacy issues, approval from various civil aviation dept etc.. if the video got leak out, that will be a breach of privacy.. in my opinion a cockpit video recorder is enough and no need of cams in cabin area.. and this videos should have to be retrieved in the time of accidents only.. b-777 has a cam, which covers the area infront of the cockpit door.. this is fixed after the US hijack incident.. i think we are going out of the post topic.. sorry TM.
Thanks for the reply and apologizes to TM for going off topic.
One can only hope that CCTV technology is applied to aircraft cockpits in recent future. At this point it seems more of a cost and privacy issue for airlines than anything else in my opinion because the spacecrafts and rocket ships have similar tech implemented in them already.
I hope and pray that a miracle happens for MH370.

luvipkknd4ever

..Sugar_ArHi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Im staying in Malaysia just recently got to know abt this. Wishing them all save and sound.

Somerax

Somerax

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I really wish a miracle happens, just hope it's not too late, praying for them and their families..Heart

zeenathsheikh8

addictedlove

IF-Dazzler

addictedlove

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
hope they find there loved ones

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Latest news is that they have found two broken pieces of Aircraft ..as it is night in Malaysia so they couldnt trace the actual piece but they have located the place and flown back to land ... now fingers crossed that it will be declared that plane has been crashed ..though reason is still a mystery  ..they are waiting for dawn and the clear picture might come out ...so we are still couple of hours away for the actual news 

:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/09/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-possible-debris-plane 

Edited by Heart_Hacker- - 09 March 2014 at 3:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77DiorRouge.Surbhibornstar

Surbhibornstar

IF-Rockerz

Surbhibornstar

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
No i hope sum miracle prayin fo dem n deir families

zeenathsheikh8

zeenathsheikh8

Goldie