Members Lounge

#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 228

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by Heart_Hacker-

In regards to the suspected fragment or part that was found, they confirmed that it wasn't a part of the plane, it was a false alarm. Theres still no confirmation of anything.

its getting scary and confusing Confused
next day they will say Ki Bermuda Triangles lies between Viatnem and Malaysia Confused dunnno where plane is Confused

It is!

There is no logical explanation for anything. I cant imagine what the families could be going through.

Another point to consider is, if the plane has indeed crashed, why are some of the passengers mobile phones still working? Some people have tried calling on-flight passengers and their phone seems to be ringing Confused

The more I think about it the scarier and confusing it becomes.
a valid point u said ...yeah i agree that if there was any blast or crash then how could mobile phones worked ?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean (Page 31)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heart_Hacker-

In regards to the suspected fragment or part that was found, they confirmed that it wasn't a part of the plane, it was a false alarm. Theres still no confirmation of anything.

its getting scary and confusing Confused
next day they will say Ki Bermuda Triangles lies between Viatnem and Malaysia Confused dunnno where plane is Confused

It is!

There is no logical explanation for anything. I cant imagine what the families could be going through.

Another point to consider is, if the plane has indeed crashed, why are some of the passengers mobile phones still working? Some people have tried calling on-flight passengers and their phone seems to be ringing Confused

The more I think about it the scarier and confusing it becomes.

this report regarding passenger's cell phones hasn't been confirmed by any major news source such as Associated Press, BBC or CNN...but if that's true then ..not to make light of a very horrendous situation, but you'd be left thinking only one thing...aliens. Confused

luvipkknd4ever

neha23

Goldie

neha23

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Its quite astonishing nothing has been found yet. The black box of the plane generally sends ping signals and a submarine should have caught it by now especially since the waters are shallow there not as deep as atlantic. 
Case of stolen passports might just be a co-incidence as it happens a lot in aviation industry. Air India express flight 812 which crashed in Mangalore airport in 2010 had 10 people travelling with stolen passports.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvipkknd4ever-Dynamite-

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
http://news.yahoo.com/vietnam-says-may-found-missing-jets-door-161951222.html

Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door

Associated Press
By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 1 hour ago

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) " Vietnamese authorities searching waters for the missing Boeing 777 jetliner spotted an object Sunday that they suspected was one of the plane's doors, as international intelligence agencies joined the investigation into two passengers who boarded the aircraft with stolen passports.

luvipkknd4ever

luvipkknd4ever

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

http://news.yahoo.com/vietnam-says-may-found-missing-jets-door-161951222.html

Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door

Associated Press
By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 1 hour ago

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) " Vietnamese authorities searching waters for the missing Boeing 777 jetliner spotted an object Sunday that they suspected was one of the plane's doors, as international intelligence agencies joined the investigation into two passengers who boarded the aircraft with stolen passports.

there is no confirmation about debris by the airline authorities.

Edited by luvipkknd4ever - 09 March 2014 at 11:34am

yanks28

neha23

Goldie

neha23

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
My heart goes out to the families of the passengers on the flight.  I hope that the poor families get some answers soon.

yanks28

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

approx. 22 minutes ago

Vietnam probes 'missing jet debris'

Vietnamese navy planes have spotted what could be fragments from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet that disappeared almost two days ago.

Officials said it was too dark to be certain the objects were from Flight MH370, which had 239 people on board.

A multinational team is searching for wreckage and ships will try to confirm the find after dawn.

Investigators are also checking CCTV footage of two passengers who were travelling on stolen passports.

for detailed article read

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26506961

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
From Sky News this morning re. Suspects:

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent

International criminal investigation teams are trying to establish how at least two passengers got on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

It has raised serious questions for Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia Airlines and the Chinese authorities.

Officials said there were four "suspect" passengers on board, with at least two travelling on stolen passports

Two men listed as passengers - Luigi Maraldi and Christian Kozel - have both confirmed they were not on board and that their passports were stolen in South East Asia.

Mr Maraldi's passport was stolen last summer, while Mr Kozel's was taken in Thailand in 2012.

It means two men on board were travelling under assumed identities.

Authorities are reviewing CCTV from the airport in Kuala Lumpar to try to identify the two individuals. 

Malaysian Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein said officials were also checking the identities of two other passengers.

"All the four names are with me," he said. "I have indicated to our intelligence agencies and I have also spoken to international intelligence agencies for assistance."

He stressed a terrorist attack was just one of the possibilities being looked at in the multi-national investigation.

"We cannot jump the gun," he added. "Our focus now is to find the plane."

Director of commercial operations at Malaysia Airlines, Hugh Dunleavy, said: "As far as we're aware, every one of the people on board that aircraft had a visa to go to China, which means those passports were in the possession of the Chinese embassy before those visas were issued."

Interpol says its database currently contains 40 million records of stolen and lost travel documents from 167 countries.

Many of those will have fallen into criminal hands, but there is currently no clear link between the stolen passport holders on flight MH370 and the aircraft's disappearance. 

http://news.sky.com/story/1223036/malaysia-airlines-suspect-passengers-probe

I know this was in morning news but if one of the passport stolen in 2012, how come somebody could travel on it??? 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 09 March 2014 at 11:50am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top