Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i just watched CNN's latest headlines and there's NOTHING new. This is stunning...now the Chinese families are being arranged for to fly to KL in case a wreckage is recovered. IN CASE...
-Rambler- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Praying to god that a miracle happens and everyone is okay. May god give strength to the families of missing.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Heart_Hacker-

its getting scary and confusing 😕

next day they will say Ki Bermuda Triangles lies between Viatnem and Malaysia 😕 dunnno where plane is 😕

It is!

There is no logical explanation for anything. I cant imagine what the families could be going through.

Another point to consider is, if the plane has indeed crashed, why are some of the passengers mobile phones still working? Some people have tried calling on-flight passengers and their phone seems to be ringing 😕

The more I think about it the scarier and confusing it becomes.
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ I don't think that's confirmed, that could be fake news
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It is!

There is no logical explanation for anything. I cant imagine what the families could be going through.

Another point to consider is, if the plane has indeed crashed, why are some of the passengers mobile phones still working? Some people have tried calling on-flight passengers and their phone seems to be ringing 😕

a valid point u said ...yeah i agree that if there was any blast or crash then how could mobile phones worked ?? 😕
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

It is!

this report regarding passenger's cell phones hasn't been confirmed by any major news source such as Associated Press, BBC or CNN...but if that's true then ..not to make light of a very horrendous situation, but you'd be left thinking only one thing...aliens. 😕
-Rambler- thumbnail
Its quite astonishing nothing has been found yet. The black box of the plane generally sends ping signals and a submarine should have caught it by now especially since the waters are shallow there not as deep as atlantic. 
Case of stolen passports might just be a co-incidence as it happens a lot in aviation industry. Air India express flight 812 which crashed in Mangalore airport in 2010 had 10 people travelling with stolen passports.

yanks28 thumbnail
http://news.yahoo.com/vietnam-says-may-found-missing-jets-door-161951222.html

[quote]

Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door

By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 1 hour ago

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) " Vietnamese authorities searching waters for the missing Boeing 777 jetliner spotted an object Sunday that they suspected was one of the plane's doors, as international intelligence agencies joined the investigation into two passengers who boarded the aircraft with stolen passports. [/quote]

Kalhara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

http://news.yahoo.com/vietnam-says-may-found-missing-jets-door-161951222.html

[quote]

Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door

By EILEEN NG and CHRIS BRUMMITT 1 hour ago

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) " Vietnamese authorities searching waters for the missing Boeing 777 jetliner spotted an object Sunday that they suspected was one of the plane's doors, as international intelligence agencies joined the investigation into two passengers who boarded the aircraft with stolen passports. [/quote]

there is no confirmation about debris by the airline authorities. Edited by luvipkknd4ever - 10 years ago
-Rambler- thumbnail
My heart goes out to the families of the passengers on the flight.  I hope that the poor families get some answers soon.