#RememberingMH370: MH370 went down in Southern Indian Ocean - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
How can the plane disappear like this? OMG!

My good wishes for the victims' families. 

I hope we get some news.
Straits Times News Say : Missing MAS plane: Vietnam spots column of smoke off its coastline

HO CHI MINH CITY (REUTERS) - Vietnamese rescue planes have spotted a column of smoke off its coastline along with large oil slicks, but it was not clear if they were connected to a missing Malaysia Airlines carrier, a transportation ministry official said on Saturday.

The Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777-200ER plane carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew went missing off the Vietnamese coast early on Saturday as it flew from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing and was presumed to have crashed.

"Vietnam rescue airplanes saw two oil spills and one smoke column in the area around 250 km west of Tho Chu island, but we can't confirm it's from that Malaysia plane," Pham Quy Tieu, vice minister of transportation, said.

"We sent two maritime boats and some military boats there to clarify, each boat with about 20 people. The oil spills are about 15km long. Those boats will be there in about three to four hours."

There were no reports of bad weather and no sign why the Malaysia Airlines plane would have vanished from radar screens about an hour after take-off.

A large number of planes and ships from several countries are scouring the area where the plane last made contact, about halfway between Malaysia and the southern tip of Vietnam.
i wish its should be hijacked rather then accident  
is it still missing?
this is so sad

even if it is hijacked how can they dont know where the plane is
IT IS A VERY BIG THING !!!

just praying that they find the plane soon
in India ..almost every news channel is showing that the plane has crashed 😕 so more likely the news of crashing is true 😕
I really pray for all of the victims and family

But this is REALLY scary? WHERE is the plane? Even if it has crashed, WHERE is it?

And one of the passengers called his family but he cannot be tracked or anything? This is sounding very very creepy!
Visha, any updates yet? Has it crashed?
Praying that everyone is safe specially the 2 infants.
Omg this is just so horrible..how can it vanish just like that..just hoping everyone to be safe..
What is the status guys? They still haven't confirmed it, have they? 
This is really scary.. How come no one's found anything conclusive yet?   It indeed looks like a crash.. 

My heart goes out to friends and families of those on the flight
Edited by _Mohabbatgirl_ - 10 years ago