Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

NEW Article & Pic: *MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMENs On TV*--DD At TOP<3

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Women's Day Special: Most Influential Women On TV ; Drashti,πŸ˜ƒ Surbhi, Sanaya Top !!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

More Power To Women! Women's Day is here and to appreciate all the women artists on Indian television here is a list of the Most Influential women on Indian Television and their excellent character portrayal which makes them the heroine of many around them. Drashti Dhami, Sanaya Irani, Paridhi Sharma, Surbhi Jyoti, Deepika Singh top the list.

It has been seen that from a very long time there have been serials made that have just focused on nothing other than women. These Women centric serials surely have brought some or the other kind of change in the society. The character portrayed by the leading ladies influences the audiences so much that they start considering them as role models and at times nothing less than a goddess. Here is the list of the most influential ladies of Television who play a major role in bringing changes in the society.

Drashti Dhami (Madhubala) - Drashti's character as Madhubala shows her struggle since childhood and also shows her determination to make everything good in her life both as a wife as well as an actress. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Paridhi Sharma (Jodha Akbar) - Jodha needs no introduction at all. She is one women who through her courage has won million hearts and inspires all the women across the nation to never fall beneath their limits.

Sanaya Irani (Rangrasiya) - Rangrasiya might not be her first serial but the character she plays here gives out the best in her. A forced widower who then struggles to live her life with another man is no easy thing to do.

Surbhi Jyoti (Qubool Hai) - Not knowing about one's father, striving for love and adjusting your modernism in a highly orthodox society no one could portray the image of Zoya better than Surbhi.

Jennifer Winget (Saraswatichandra) - Plays a woman who struggles to get her love, sacrifices her happiness for the family and when forced to get married to someone else adjusts with all the torture that man gives her. She boldly stands for her rights and makes sure that she is never again treated like a door mat. See slider for more of the Most Influential Women on Indian Television

Read more at: http://entertainment.oneindia.in/televis...33629.html😊

Wow...πŸ˜ƒ Well said article , Beautiful dimple smiling Pic Of My DD πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰must say & So happy My fabulous AT DD Tops Ahann 😳...πŸ‘πŸΌ My Gorgeously Adorably Awesome Brilliant Actress DD's Character Madhubala / MRK who was a Great Wife of Superstar RKβ€οΈπŸ˜‰ and Well Talented Actress too πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰was, is & Always be one of the Most Fantastic and Beautiful Role Portrayed by DD ever πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³and RishBala's Daughter role is also Good just Becoz DD is playing it wonderfully & cutely πŸ˜›!! Love u DD UπŸ€—β€οΈ and Your Characters That U Portray Onscreen is Truly Influential & Amazing πŸ‘β­οΈ!! Keep it Up & Keep RockingπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ !!!!! Proud of U & God Bless U always πŸ˜ƒ!!! Happy Women's Day Friends πŸ˜ƒ& DD to u too My sweetheart ❀️!! DD ROCKZZ !! πŸ‘β­οΈ Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

COMMENTS & LIKES FOR DD GUYZZ !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing chitra 
ExclusiveChic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agree with you , Chitra
This content was originally posted by: RohiDDan4ever

thanxπŸ˜ƒ

welcome rohi πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: VinuRox

TFS Chittu πŸ˜ƒ

welcome vinuπŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: rima4ever

thanks for sharing chitra 

welcome dia πŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: ExclusiveChic

totally agree with you , Chitra

thanks for agreeing dear πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›
My Beautifully best DD rockzzπŸ‘β­οΈ
Shima_Vivian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another lovely post from our rocking Chitra...πŸ€—
Love U Drashti... My Madhu...πŸ€—
This content was originally posted by: Shima_Vivian

Another lovely post from our rocking Chitra...πŸ€—

Love U Drashti... My Madhu...πŸ€—

Aww thank u so so much dear that's so sweet of u Shima πŸ€—!!  welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ!! yah Love U My Gorgeous Queenly DDπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³ ❀️!!
Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago