Page   of 2

-Raj-

IF-Dazzler

-Raj-

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
surely sk was awesome as shar!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_anAnu_TanHa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Diva-Perfect beyond belief (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaity

armaity

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Edited by armaity - 08 March 2014 at 9:19pm

armaity

armaity

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Nice post.You've described everything so well.Sharon Raiprakash was indeed beautiful in and out just the way Swayam had described her.And we could relate to her and understand her character all thanks to the brilliant portayal by Sneha Kapoor.Sneha always said acting was her passion and it truly showed.And what I also loved about her was that this gal always kept getting better and better in acting.Her down to earth and hardworking attitude has always impressed me.I can go on and on when it comes to Sneha Kapoor.Anyways thanks for such a beautiful post.

Edited by armaity - 08 March 2014 at 9:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue_anKunta_tanhaAnu_TanHa

sneha_sharon

sneha_sharon

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up
agree with your words. Big smile you have beautifuly penned down everything.

blue_anAnu_TanHa

Kunta_tanha

IF-Sizzlerz

Kunta_tanha

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
HugHugHug  Thank u Ami ,

wow , Amazing post ... impress with words n describe . Sneha Kapoor name is enough ... beautiful ,divine , pure hearted ... Sneha ..always imperss with her ... Her beauty make me go crazy for her n her thought make me think that somebody can be so sweet always think about others... I love sharon because of Sneha . Her perfect acting skill make me love her . I like her first time when I saw her . I don't know wat is connection with her . I just like her . i love her attitude , i love her egoness , i love her cuteness , i love her adorableness . i just love her ... she play grey character but I connect with her... she make me beleive that she is Sharon ...She own's Sharon character .. I never though this is character . Sharon make perfect by her acting skill but her beauty also help in that .. I love her big beautiful eyes ... everytime she impress by her eyes...she dont need any WORDS ...Her eyes deliver msg to us ... I love her , on every episode but lift of faith make me wow ...her eyes Day DreamingDay Dreaming               
If I define her beauty it will be one book LOL
I LOVE SNEHA KAPOOR
I LOVE TANHAHeart

Edited by Kunta_tanha - 09 March 2014 at 6:28pm

blue_anAnu_TanHa

Kunta_tanha

IF-Sizzlerz

Kunta_tanha

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
For all you Salsa/ Latin lovers, here's an opportunity to experience the dance form at it's best. Join the 5 day intensive workshop at SKI, carefully designed to suit both, beginners as well as intermediate salsa dancers! For more details, call: 9022910347/ 9702631614Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

blue_anAnu_TanHa

Kunta_tanha

IF-Sizzlerz

Kunta_tanha

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_TanHa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top