Page 1
Page   of 2

dey.bh

Goldie

dey.bh

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Originally posted by dey.bh

hello niyati.. I respect your views and its good you are liking the characters but I differ somewhere

you are right, the characters have extremity to the infinity. But makers are not being criticized because of this Here, the point is..Daya was always an irritating wife, we have accepted her with all our heart. Please forgive my language, but yes she was always that stupid.. now all of a sudden they bring a track when she has all the gyan in the universe..One cannot be stupid and wise at the same time. This goes with every character.. bhide, hathi, goli everyone.. The characters have grown but its not what the makers had originally given us. Thus, this resentment  is pretty much obvious.

secondly, the mehta-iyyer children issue, we had not asked them to wait 6 long years to bring the trac. I mean this could have done some years ago without any problem. But at that time, they are extremely busy with the growth of gada parivar and tappu sena. But now, they can bring an adoption track, atleast for mehta.. quite easily with a social message as well.

Imperfection is the spice of life, but show it logically thats all the issue is all about.

Bang on post !Clap
Thank you devica and I agree with u that every person in the show, even the men , breaks into dancing at the name of garba makes no sense.It has nothing to do with the culture of Gujarat, its just that its illogical. They also follow each advice poured by daya and her invisible mother even if it is obviously ridiculous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

severus1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "character analysis (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by devica

hello niyati.. I respect your views and its good you are liking the characters but I differ somewhere

you are right, the characters have extremity to the infinity. But makers are not being criticized because of this Here, the point is..Daya was always an irritating wife, we have accepted her with all our heart. Please forgive my language, but yes she was always that stupid.. now all of a sudden they bring a track when she has all the gyan in the universe..One cannot be stupid and wise at the same time. This goes with every character.. bhide, hathi, goli everyone.. The characters have grown but its not what the makers had originally given us. Thus, this resentment  is pretty much obvious.

secondly, the mehta-iyyer children issue, we had not asked them to wait 6 long years to bring the trac. I mean this could have done some years ago without any problem. But at that time, they are extremely busy with the growth of gada parivar and tappu sena. But now, they can bring an adoption track, atleast for mehta.. quite easily with a social message as well.

Imperfection is the spice of life, but show it logically thats all the issue is all about.

Bang on post !Clap
Thank you devica and I agree with u that every person in the show, even the men , breaks into dancing at the name of garba makes no sense.It has nothing to do with the culture of Gujarat, its just that its illogical. They also follow each advice poured by daya and her invisible mother even if it is obviously ridiculous

@ debby...its the most irritating part when everyone starts doing garba for no reason, as soon as daya maata utters...chalo garba karte hain...i feel like...Angry, why no one says nahi aaj bhangra karte hain, nahi aaj disco karte hain...Tongue, and daya ke pujaaye maata ke kya kahene...in many cases Dr. Haathi says...mai ek doctor ke nazriye se iss baat ki permssion nahi de sakte...per daya maata ki baat aaye aur experiement na kare...aur hairaat ki baat ye hai ki, most of the time its babita or tarak says try karne mein kya jaata hai...( both being more educated than others are saying to try when a qualified doctor has not given his consent, height of stupidity...per wo daya maata aur uski maata hai...JAI HO...kuch bhi kar sakte hain.

severus1

severus1

Goldie

severus1

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

Originally posted by severus1

I love this show and don't want a leap or anything because where will the story go then? I dread to think that Tappu might take Jetha's place and Jetha will be retired sitting at home. 
Having said that Daya's character is annoying because they have now made her this goddess in a human avatar. I watch the old episodes shown on Sab tv and her character was completely different then. She was also a little bit selfish and a show off and it was a lot funnier.

Like an earlier track with Jethalal being kidnapped was really funny. Then Jetha sending 3 fridges to Babita's home, one where Jetha thought he was being conned by a girl claiming to be Babita's friend- and many more.

am against the leap too, because that will be boring then, to make the show more interesting they should introduce new characters, show tapu chadi sena going to college, get popat married..his kids, anjali & babita too having kids, roshan & bhide having one more child..

this would make a new kids sena and tapu sena can be their elders, that would create more fun, i wish makers rather than making useless tracks and making daaya maata same as ( tulsi maata & pravati maata...from star plus serials, they use to do things out of this world...)...

abhi yahan too daaya devi ke saath saath...sub hi ek se badkaar ek mahaan hasti mawjood hai...hamare mahaan champakiya... mahaan tapu chadi master...Angry

Terenaam you are hilarious @tappu chaddi master. But yes they definitely need to move on. It's like they have created a format like reality shows you know, like in roadies have a task, a bit of drama then an elimination.

In TMKOC, the CVs probably go like ok let's do another Tappu chaddi story the mahaan wala types, adhe show mein characters will be telling each others events on mute, then koi dance programme.
It's all so repetitive.

I don't want that everyone should have more kids like typical Indian families whose purpose of life it is to procreate. If the Iyer couple or the Mehta couple or both remain childless that's perfectly fine by me but they could move on in other ways. Like ANjali Mehta was supposed to be a nutritionist but all she does is serve raw veggies to Taarak mehta.

Agree with others that you mentioned. Tappu Sena should start wearing trousers now and go to college. Oh and Popat so needs to be married asap. All his tracks are also very boring now. Alst time with Bulbul we finally thought he's getting married for sure but no, the cvs were pulling another fast one.

And frankly I have seen enough chadi tracks the way TMKOC does them-over smart, preachy kids. Now if they had tracks where kids actually behave like kids you know like Duggu in YRKKH or something that would be interesting. 

Edited by severus1 - 10 March 2014 at 2:46pm

terenaam_ahm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top