Phir Subah Hogi

One article that never shared here... read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Narayani Shastri is a little "disappointed" these days...read on to find out why

Veteran TV actress Narayani Shastri (Piya Ka Ghar, Mamta, Kkusum) is a little upset these days. Well...she is not quite happy with the current scenario in the Hindi Television industry. "The kind of stuff what we think is not logical gets lapped up by the audiences."

She thinks something similar might be happening with some of the tracks of her current Zee TV show Phir Subah Hogi as well, "yet we are rating quite high for the current slot."

However... she refuses to name any particular track lest, "it may be interpreted wrongly". "But I am hopeful that things will get better soon."

She also has a big grouse against most TV writers. She even went ahead to tweet about it recently, "Nowadays TV writers blatantly quote scenes from films!!! No time or effort for original thoughts! sad and frustrating!"

She further adds on this, "TV and films are a writer's medium and what best we do can is oppose what we feel is wrong."

Tell her that writers lament the fact that actors walk away with all the accolades and she fires back, "If we take the flak for whatever they write, don't we deserve to claim the praise as well. And let's face it; it is our glamour appeal, what gives life to their thought processes on screen."

Here Narayani goes a step further to state, "that she is among a few small screen actors who actually put their money before their mouth."

"I have walked out of shows which I feel did not make sense. As that starts affecting my output. " However, she again refuses to name any particular show which she had quit for, " the fear of triggering off another controversy."

Well..Narayani...here's wishing you better days ahead!!!

date of this article

Oct 18, 2012

Edited by ronshaan - 07 March 2014 at 3:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One article that never shared here... read" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Yes i read this, but thanks for sharing (:)

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
well it was new for me .. seems every one could see the bluff those writers were doing .. but they couldnt see
even here varun said he couldnt say any thing... they didnt hear his voice as well.. seems .. they were not listening to us / or the actors them self .. no wonder /// audience left it / actors left it 
agar varun b chor deta yeh show to me be nahi dekhti till ending of it !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top