Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Haven't heard anything"they are not even giving any SBB/SBS spoilers..I guess we can expect to be pleasantly surprised..a Holi has to happen..all serials do it and QH did celebrate it last year...
Last Holi Ayaan Asad reconciliation happened..hope Ayaan makes a comeback this time!

yes suddenly no spoilers..when it is on we crib that its an overdose and spoil the fun ..when it is absent we crib again ðŸ˜ƒ aayan comeback will definitely have media reporting i guess and might not happen so soon ! fingers crossed
we do miss it ! i wish there would be a nice cozy holi celebration resulting in romance and oodles of it ! how do i address you ...complicated name ! sorry fairly new here thats y asking !love the asya thread you have made !( one on rabhi hope im correct !)

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: namzie

yes suddenly no spoilers..when it is on we crib that its an overdose and spoil the fun ..when it is absent we crib again😃aayan comeback will definitely have media reporting i guess and might not happen so soon ! fingers crossed
we do miss it ! i wish there would be a nice cozy holi celebration resulting in romance and oodles of it ! how do i address you ...complicated name ! sorry fairly new here thats y asking !love the asya thread you have made !( one on rabhi hope im correct !)

Yes, I made the "it's only AsYa" thread--you should totally join us and write there!
New here? Welcome! :) Glad you are here!
My name is Honey!
namzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Yes, I made the "it's only AsYa" thread--you should totally join us and write there!
New here? Welcome! :) Glad you are here!
My name is Honey!

i will and i have written ..especially when the school talk was on as I am a mom too !  have a great weekend honey ! 
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
liked the scne...it was soo cute...