Jodha Akbar

Take 5: Top 5 countdown for March 7th

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today was a breezy episode ... It didn't blow too hot nor too cold, it just kind of flowed its own path.

Without much ado, here is the take 5 for today's episode:

(1) Jalal looking at Jodha from afar but yet so close to her: liked the first scene primarily because it is very rare to see Jalal defend Jodha in front of MA especially during the Ben track; three things I liked:
- His appreciation of Jodha focusing on her work without jashn 
- Countering MA's comparison of Jodha to Ruqs who always had time for him (not true! There were many times Jalal had to wait for Ruqs to deal with harem matters)
- Jalal's blush when MA said he has changed with our signature BGM ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(2) Ruqs so close to Jalal physically but not emotionally: A complete contrast to the scene above, Ruqs was pretty much gluing herself to Jalal to his utter discomfort. He seemed lost and far away the whole time; three things I liked:
- Jalal immediately identified that Ruqs gave up the title so she will be free and b with him while keeping Jodha busy- so much for Ruq's uber-sophisticated chaal!๐Ÿ˜‰
- His counter that he was still busy ... Imagine , would he ever say that to Jodha? He is never busy for Jodha- like in the precap.
- His sarcastic laugh when Ruqs said he was more important that her audha- I guess CVs thought they could be a little funny ๐Ÿ˜†

(3) Swordfighting: Oh can Jalal (Rajat) use his sword! It was awesome though it lasted 20 seconds. The intensity! And the best part, I guessed he would be swordfighting seeing his outfit yesterday. Wow, sometimes, I do guess it right! I am still ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(4) Jodha's worry of missing Jalal and he might misunderstand her and the Akdha scene:  Again a sign that it will be very difficult to create a MU between these two, Jodha goes and apologizes immediately and loved her worry at having missed him. For Jodha, this is immense progress!  Liked overall the nok jhok and conversation. I liked how Jalal hesitantly added shohar to friend, but unfortunately, Jodha clinged to the friend! This epic love story will obviously be slow ... Hopefully, something happens in the jashn to fast forward. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(5) Precap: Note the Jodha's mahanta of abolishing slavery did not make the list, what is new in that? I liked the precap for two reasons:
- Jalal always makes time for Jodha unlike Ruqs
- As harem warden, Jodha will spend more time with Jalal - so much for Ruqs plan. Ruqs wouldn't know because she wanted to rule the harem herself without Jalal's interference. 

Jashn is next week and Sujamal looks like he is going to stay around... Let's the jashn begin! 

I am guessing three questions will rule the forum this weekend:
(1) What is the major event that will happen in Jashn? Will it help Akdha or hurt it?
(2) Why is Sujamal in a woman's guise?
(3) Will Jodha, Akbar, and Ruqs go on another trip? 

Just kidding. So, what were your thoughts on the episode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkorumilli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for your PM ๐Ÿ˜Š Yesterday I missed both serial and missed update๐Ÿ˜Š
Will comment once read
Edited by dkorumilli - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Divya, Trip wont happen is my guess. 

The Jashn will end with TE getting attacked and most probably hurt - and that ends the trip dream of Ruqs - As they say Man (in this case Woman) proposes but my all powerful friend Ms. Kayanat disposes!!!
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good points..!...

I feel same as Adi.
Ruqayya's trip seems impossible now...
Probably because she has planned it in huge anticipation.

Though this is a guess but i strongly feel this will HAPPEN...!..

Actually entire day we were discussing that Jashn and probable attack on Jalal..!..
Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

good points, divya..

Today was a breezy episode ... It didn't blow too hot nor too cold, it just kind of flowed its own path.

(1) Jalal looking at Jodha from afar but yet so close to her: liked the first scene primarily because it is very rare to see Jalal defend Jodha in front of MA especially during the Ben track; three things I liked:

but he had come there to tell her abt jashn personally..remember yest's DEK scene, when he says he will inform Jo personally  and so he goes to meet her... so basically. Jo is not aware abt it...neither he told it to her later when they meet...

- Countering MA's comparison of Jodha to Ruqs who always had time for him (not true! There were many times Jalal had to wait for Ruqs to deal with harem matters)

(2) Ruqs so close to Jalal physically but not emotionally: A complete contrast to the scene above, Ruqs was pretty much gluing herself to Jalal to his utter discomfort.

favicol ka majboot jod tha๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰, Jalal ki door jaane ki koshishe bhi nakaam hui,๐Ÿ˜’

He seemed lost and far away the whole time; three things I liked:

best thing was he was clearly expecting Jo that time, so he was happy... and when he heard ruku's voice , he was clearly upset, rather irritated..

- Jalal immediately identified that Ruqs gave up the title so she will be free and b with him while keeping Jodha busy- so much for Ruq's uber-sophisticated chaal!๐Ÿ˜‰
- His counter that he was still busy ... Imagine , would he ever say that to Jodha? He is never busy for Jodha- like in the precap.
- His sarcastic laugh when Ruqs said he was more important that her audha- I guess CVs thought they could be a little funny ๐Ÿ˜†

(3) Swordfighting: Oh can Jalal (Rajat) use his sword! It was awesome though it lasted 20 seconds. The intensity! And the best part, I guessed he would be swordfighting seeing his outfit yesterday. Wow, sometimes, I do guess it right! I am still ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(4) Jodha's worry of missing Jalal and he might misunderstand her and the Akdha scene:  Again a sign that it will be very difficult to create a MU between these two, Jodha goes and apologizes immediately and loved her worry at having missed him. For Jodha, this is immense progress!  Liked overall the nok jhok and conversation. I liked how Jalal hesitantly added shohar to friend, but unfortunately, Jodha clinged to the friend!

ya but she liked when he said shohar... she blushed a little

This epic love story will obviously be slow ... Hopefully, something happens in the jashn to fast forward. ๐Ÿ˜Š

(5) Precap: Note the Jodha's mahanta of abolishing slavery did not make the list, what is new in that? I liked the precap for two reasons:
- As harem warden, Jodha will spend more time with Jalal - so much for Ruqs plan. Ruqs wouldn't know because she wanted to rule the harem herself without Jalal's interference. 

Jashn is next week and Sujamal looks like he is going to stay around... Let's the jashn begin! 

(1) What is the major event that will happen in Jashn? Will it help Akdha or hurt it?

i think something will happen in Jashn , that will force Jalal to stay with Jo, leaving all other work..and sujamal, i think he is now keeping eye on SD, so may be he came to know abt SD's plan to kidnap Jo.

no thoughts... just waiting for monday, coz from precap i feel, Jalal caught the sarcastic tone of Jo while she was asking MA's permission for taking Jalal on harem tour...

dkorumilli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

I just love dthe whole scene. Rajat is very cute when he is smiling. And I really liked when he is defending Jodha . Wow its like a dream cum true๐Ÿ˜Š

(2) Ruqs so close to Jalal physically but not emotionally: A complete contrast to the scene above, Ruqs was pretty much gluing herself to Jalal to his utter discomfort. He seemed lost and far away the whole time; three things I liked:

Jalal proved that he is friend of Ruks .In a moment he understand complete Ruks intentions. Just loved his discomfort.DId you observer a little smile when RUks said that they will go out. I thought he will plan that with JO

Its really good to see him in action atleast for 20 seconds๐Ÿ˜‰

(4) Jodha's worry of missing Jalal and he might misunderstand her and the Akdha scene:  Again a sign that it will be very difficult to create a MU between these two, Jodha goes and apologizes immediately and loved her worry at having missed him. For Jodha, this is immense progress!  Liked overall the nok jhok and conversation. I liked how Jalal hesitantly added shohar to friend, but unfortunately, Jodha clinged to the friend! This epic love story will obviously be slow ... Hopefully, something happens in the jashn to fast forward. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This is a love story with snail speed. Atleast tody they both confessed that they are friends๐Ÿ˜‰ and love will follow sooon. I just loved Jo asking him to promise her that he will never leave without meeting her

Yup yup yup when JO had nothing to do she make Jalal roam across Agra roads. Now entire harem is hers so she will make him roam across harem๐Ÿ˜‰

Comments @ blue
Overall a good episode and great post as usual๐Ÿ‘
Edited by dkorumilli - 10 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the episode Divi...it was good.๐Ÿ˜Š
the first scene where Jalal defends Jodha to Maham was really a nice scene...he didnt like Maham criticizing her..the best part was when MA hinted the change in him and he wholeheartedly accepts it saying "waqt bahut kuch badal deta hai" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผand yes that signature BGM..I adore that!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jodha cursing Moti coz she doesnt want to upset Jalal at any cost! how adorable JaJo scene was! Jalal practicing sword fighting and ends pointing it to Jodha's neck..without any delay he apologizes! see the difference..earlier, he used to do it deliberately..and now apologizing!๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved Jodha's pout while asking shaama  to Jalal...and loved Jalal's hesitation before saying "dost aur shauhar" he wasnt too sure how Jodha would take it! but she was pleased...๐Ÿ˜ณthats all she wanted to hear...๐Ÿ˜‰"shauhar" made her blush๐Ÿ˜‰"humara dil nahi maana aapke kaam ke beech khalal daalna" Jodha immediately caught the word dil and to that Jalal's reply and embarrassment!๐Ÿ˜† he chose to sent her away over discussing about his new found dil๐Ÿ˜† love these two very very much๐Ÿค—

Jalal was waiting for Jodha to come but it was Ruqu..Jalal was utterly bored, disinterested seeing Ruqu...his straight face and clean-cut replies were proofs of his irritation...๐Ÿ˜†when Ruqu said Jalal is more important than her audha...what a smirk Jalal had! same was mine...๐Ÿ˜›we all know her..special mention, Ruqu talking about her plenty spare time and how she is ready to spend it with Jalal and to this Jalal's reply "humare paas bahut kaam hai.humein pura saltanat samjhalna hai"๐Ÿคฃ if anybody was in Ruqu's place would have walked off! this is a pure insult! he had no iota of interest in her blabbering and spending time with her.๐Ÿ˜†

Sujamal will probably make his way to Agra palace..it seems he is convinced Jodha is happy with Jalal..i'm predicting some action and in process Suja-Jalal confrontation that will give a good impression of Suja to Jalal..probably he will save him from attack.๐Ÿ˜Š

precap: very interesting! I adore Jodha for her smartness..she is taking Jalal in her confidence and making him see his harem's doordasha on his own..MA once again will fall flat.

P.S, did u notice Jalal's face when Ruqu back-hugged him? it was hilarious!๐Ÿ˜† he wants to keep himself untouched till Jodha touches him๐Ÿ˜‰
P.P.S. I want to thank Ruqu for gloating her plan of day out with Jalal and inviting Jodha...somewhere I'm feeling Jodha will join them and we r gonna have another another outing of the trio and some JaJo romance
P.P.P.S. how I wish Jodha caressed Jalal's ruffled hair during their convo...iiissshhhโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Divya, Trip wont happen is my guess. 

The Jashn will end with TE getting attacked and most probably hurt - and that ends the trip dream of Ruqs - As they say Man (in this case Woman) proposes but my all powerful friend Ms. Kayanat disposes!!!

Adi, that makes sense ๐Ÿ˜Š I actually like the attack option as it might acclelerate Jodha's feelings for Jalal. 

In any case, Ruqs plans are thwarted- it is a fitting end, given she gloated about the trip so much.

Ms. Kayanat should give our CVs some advice!
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
โญ๏ธ post!
2 things made my day.
1. Jalaal's expression on seeing Jodha in front of his sword. We have seen this scene umpteen times, but, usually Jalaal would just take it nearer Jodha's neck, but today, there was genuine fear and shame on his face. "It was like oh, no, had it been an inch more, my love!!!" This alone is enough to show how their relationship has progressed by leaps and bounds.
2. When Jodha said, "Aa jaana" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, she used "jaana", she how casual she's become.

The future looks rosy.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
one more thing, Jo became upset that Jalal is spending time with Ruku, may be a bit jealous too... and i loved watching it... kash , Jallu ne bhi dekha hota...