Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing the quotes by Sushant. 
Once again, this shows how much depth there is to him.
He is definitely not just looks and no brain. 
I continue to be very impressed by Sushant. 
Extremely proud to be his fan.👍🏼
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
User Actions
  Follow
Abhishek Kapoor@Abhishekapoor

Another 1 :) @WeAreSwades happy independence day #swadesselfie pic.twitter.com/779GLzeRTQ

•  Retweeted 
  •  Favorited 
  •  More
Embedded image permalink
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranbir Kapoor praises Aditya Roy Kapur, Sidharth Malhotra, Sushant Singh Rajput, Tiger Shroff and Varun Dhawan!

Mon, August 18, 2014 9:00pm UTC by Prateek Sur Add first Comment
Ranbir Kapoor praises Aditya Roy Kapur, Sidharth Malhotra, Sushant Singh Rajput, Tiger Shroff and Varun Dhawan!

The newest superstar is all praises for his peers. Read on to find out why...

Ranbir Kapoor has been the charming golden boy of the present era, but hardly have his peers been praised by him. But that seems to have changed. Ranbir has decided to come out of the shell and appreciate the work of other new generation actors.

If we recall all the young generation actors consider Ranbir as a superstar because of his sheer ability to take risks with films. While on one hand Arjun Kapoor feels that Ranbir is the "star of our generation", Sidharth Malhotra finds him to be "the best" among the current lot, and "a great actor" who is "superb" in all his films. Now isn't it great that Ranbir has decided to reciprocate the same with epithets for the other actors as well?

The Kapoor scion feels "really grateful" for the praises. Recently he was heard speaking about a great forthcoming decade, as far as the quality of acting and cinema goes. "I think there's a lot of healthy competition [in Bollywood right now]. We are all doing great work, so we can push each other [to do better]. I think it's going to be an exciting 10 years ahead. Be it Varun (Dhawan), Sidharth, Aditya (Roy Kapur), Sushant (Singh Rajput) or Tiger (Shroff), they are all so well prepared and they are so talented. When you watch their first film, it feels like you are watching their eighth or ninth. When I watch my first film, (Saawariya; 2007), I get a feeling that I was extremely raw. I didn't know what I was doing" says Ranbir while speaking to a leading daily.

So why is it that all the other newbies consider him on a way different league than their? We ask...Ranbir modestly adds, "I really believe that I have been at the right place at the right time. I am really lucky that I came [to Bollywood] at a time when a lot of directors were writing characters for younger people. So, I think I opened certain doors and mind-sets for directors to make movies with young characters."

Mr Kapoor modesty becomes you. However, we feel good that Ranbir is finally opening up about his peeps, which he previously never did. Wethinks it's a great gesture. What do you think BollywoodLifers?

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingAnonymous

Sushant Singh Rajput
Well, I always had this fear of death. Everytime I nursed or realised a dream, I would feel very incomplete. This would always hurt my motivation and it was very disturbing. I came across a quote by Dorothy Thompson: Only when we are no longer afraid, do we begin to live. Something snapped and it has given me this temporary psychological security and I have started to enjoy life...

What an awesome quote and so telling when it comes to Sushant's approach to this craft and now life in general...it shows in his choices...and it takes guts to reach that stage of leaving fear behind...and truly being able to live life to the fullest without letting fear overrule your every emotion.
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Media made them friends again...

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVwNH6rNNLA[/YOUTUBE]
(I do not know why its not embedding)
Edited by bonnefille - 9 years ago
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
YRF Merchandise
@YRFmerchandise
#YRFTrendsetter #SushantSinghRajput inspired the young lot by his cool casual yet trendy personality pic.twitter.com/tL2ziXzUKt
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVwNH6rNNLA[/YOUTUBE]

hmmm i saw this
they made them enemies and then again frnds
media bhi na
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bonnefille

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVwNH6rNNLA[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks..
Add http to embed.
Haha ... Sushant attending his bday party would have been a better example..
Edited by lunza - 9 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What they didnt know Sushant attended gattu's birthday ?
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ranveer Singh likely to attend #Mardaani film screening along with other YRF talents...

Amiya Ranveer @am1ya19  

"The people expected are the entire YRF talent trove that includes Ranveer Singh, Parineeti , Sushant, Anushka R Ayushmann to name a few."