Phir Subah Hogi

Mairrage without love?

b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
NEW TOPIC, THERE R SOME R MARRIED N SONE UNMARRIED, SO I WANT TO KNOW IF GOT MARRIED BUT LOVES FAIL TO GROW THEN WHAT?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well... its sad if a couple marry but fails to fall in love
love forcing se nai hotaa, b4 accepting marriage u should ready your self to all what comes with it, both should accept one another and try 2 come closer, be friendly know one another 
pyaar force se nai hogaa, ho jayegaa

b4uvarun thumbnail
Nahi hua tho, :)ronit u can see n hear or read in news paper
people killing there spouse because they r not happy or want another person in life, :)
My question is if both husband n wife r good humans but no attraction, n love for each other :)then what
live with respect whole life,?
ahsanonline thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I must say a nice topic indeed but it is an adult topic put forward to discuss and comment ... Anyhow I would comment that it depends how long you had been in the relationship and under pressures of family to make the relationship looks like its perfectly going on .. A couple may have no love but the pretend that they are happy ... if your partner does not want sex OR incapable of doing so OR either love is only having sex, then you have to make decisions to whether whatever you leave OR keeps OR to find comfort elsewhere OR stay in a loveless relationship ... Living without love and affection is painful, then you start to believe that it is all your fault because your love n care have been taken for granted and you have been totally neglected ... Once a mind is made up to move on it is difficult to get back that feeling for the other person ... Separation and divorce is a big pain too, to do and go through, so you tends to settle down things and matters, days, time go by and then you realize that you are loosing out on the beautiful times that you have spent and dream together ...

Like Ronshaan said " love forcing se nai hotaa" You have to be preparedfor ...  What would be the outcome of the relationship and it would be considered your Fate you destiny ...  Yet there is always a second opportunity waiting for you ... And you tends to fall in love with someone else who could share your pain and gives you the desired comfort back ... Where there is a will there is a way ... Find your soul mate before its too late ... Because zindghi sirf eik baar hi milti hai ...    Aur usko bherpur tareqay say jeena chahyeay ... Bun jayeingay zehar ashkk petay petay ... Tum kyoun enhain peetay ja rahay hoo ... Kya ghum hai jisko chupaa rahay hoo ...

At the last I must say that according to one of my close friend she says "In a marriage, when the money runs out, the love runs out ..." 

This is something all marriage wh**es agreed upon. They'll even quote famous marriage counselors, "Basically most marriages get broke up due to money issues." The answer is, yes I would as long as the money is good ... If it isn't, then the marriage better be based on love ...  With all my love ...

b4uvarun thumbnail
Thanks ahsan for ur reply :)
Ok v have great fight on topic money
I also say loves is most important but money is also equally important
I dont say husband should give there wife, cars, banglow or diamond ring
But atleast he should, give her things which is important for human
b4uvarun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ahsanonline

<font color="#0000FF" size="5">Agreed ...☺️</font>

OF WOW AHSAN U AGREE WITH ME, CHALO MERI BAAT THO MAANI, πŸ˜‰
ronshaan thumbnail
I agree with ahsan's post
Some times in some marriages when money runs out Love runs out seems they married and loved with conditions that if my husband will always be rich or with job or able to feed me ill love him with all my heart and the day ... the day he will be jobless ill walk out of his life and find another partner .. the richest one πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ how sad but there are such wives.
em watching yeh hay muhabbatien tv show !!!
in that show **the main lead's wife has Left him and went to live with his boss... she thought their son aditiya about ... Love is nothing money is every thing.. and told her ex husband while they were married .. that ur love can't buy love or support but money can... How sad i feel sorry for those ladies who's love is for MONEY ONLY !!! 

when their money is over they move out of that marriage... wow kya shadi hay .. isnt it .. marriage me husband ka saath do even in poor even in ill !! sadly people want every perfect thing..

there is a saying some one thought me which is, 
**don't kill your child in a fear of not having food to feed him** same as .. don't leave your lover just because he became poor / jobless .. that's the test of your love.. be there for him support him and ull come up again n b able to feed yourself and him !!!

Don't be greedy and marry a rich Only / Money is not meant to be for u for ever.. stop running after it !!! 

Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
b4uvarun thumbnail
Ronit thats not new you always agree with ahsan ji :)on shaanse also you support him, n you make angry, that my ronit is supportinG Tom not Jerry
Ok
THATS TRUE RONIT IF YOU WANT A PEACEFUL LIFE THEN,
LOVE IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN MONEY, IN LAST V ALL R HUMANS WITH HEART
ronshaan thumbnail
its not that shweta
u didnt understand me
i supported his thinking , i feel the same so what i do ?? change my thinking ? I m not greedy nor money minded.. WE CAME NAKED WE WILL DIE LIKE THAT.. greed is the biggest mistake people do !!!
ronshaan thumbnail
hey shweta, meray baton ka bura nahi mano .. i know u r nice girl and i wish u find the best match for u .. the best person who can keep u happy for ever !!