Suits

~~Introduction Tread & Birthday Calendar - Hop In ~~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Hopper Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Introduction Tread & Birthday Calendar - Hop In ~~ (Page 2)" in Suits forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prags_Sociopath

IF-Dazzler

Prags_Sociopath

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 1:41am | IP Logged
A Suits forum??!! Where the hell was i??!!ConfusedOuch Anyways, heyya all Suitors SmileHug

Name : Pragya Sharma

Date Of Birth : 10th Feb.

Interest : Reading thrillers, Playing guitar, Watching cricket, movies and sleeping of course!LOL

What you like about Suits?: What its there not to like about it?! Embarrassed But the mnain reason being Mike-Harvey bromance being displayed so uniquely!WinkLOL

Other Favorite Shows: Well, uhh..there's a long list..
Dexter, Sherlock Holmes, Arrow, Homeland, Two and a half men, 2 broke girls, Guys with kids, Castle, 90210, Modern family, The big bang theory, One tree hill, House of cards, Awkward, CSI: Miami and NY, The practice, Boston Legal, White collar,...and i am sure there are many others, just not able to remember right now..ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

csm13hopper_ocean-BlueEyes-

...Ruhi77...

...Ruhi77...

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Heyya SuitorsSmile

Name :Rohitha  

Date Of Birth : 19 september 

Interest : TV,Books ,travelling, Music( all time favEmbarrassed )remaining changes frequently LOL

What you like about Suits :- Harvey, donna, mike almost everything! it is something new 

Other Favorite Shows:- TVD
, TO, GA, Suits , Arrow , NCIS-LA , Teen Wolf, Game of thrones...list goes onnnBig smile

Edited by ...Ruhi77... - 17 March 2014 at 3:17am

hopper_ocean

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Name: Akki

Date Of Birth : 24th May

Interest : sig making, writing, action movies..

What you like about Suits? Harvey n Donna

Other Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Witches of East End

hopper_ocean

roshni_rj

roshni_rj

Posted: 18 May 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Just discovered the forum!
Name : Roshni

Date Of Birth : 20th Sep

Interest : too many to mention! Books, TV, Food & Cooking, Travel, Law, Managing stuff, well you get the gist...the list goes on!

What you like about Suits? Everything. Law fascinates me, so there's that. Plus, I love Mike, and Donna too...actually love them all!

Other Favorite Shows: Among the English shows currently on air, Sherlock, Castle, Revenge, New Girl, Grey's Anatomy(at times only-it's an old habit), Bones, Glee, Supernatural, Unforgettable, Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, Elementary(mostly) are my favs!

And then there are the ones that aren't on air now...let me not get into them or I'll never stop!

Edited by roshni_rj - 18 May 2014 at 1:35pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suits Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.