TRP decreased *Feeling Proud* - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by pinky29_

First you go to school and learn some english if possible πŸ˜›nahi toh your english grammar is " decreasing pe decreasing "🀣🀣🀣
Lol i knw ...but tum log k saath ulta sidha hi bolna acha lagta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stay away from my post otherwise i'll report uπŸ˜†
ok 
imma leave now
ulte seedhe logon ke saath seedha toh ban nahi sakte ho 
tata bi bi delusionals

kudos to the sensible ppl i saw here! and sorry if i offended anyone..it was in gud humor...but i seriously cannot tolerate the types of posts made here
hahaha... !! yeh toh hona hi tha !!😳 I m waiting for Madhubala farewell post 😭khusi ke Ansuu😳
How dare you call my TRPs queen a overacting actress though she really overacts. πŸ˜‘ But she brings TRPs so no BBBing her. πŸ˜‘

People used to like RK... The show was about RK. That's why no matter how boring the show was people used to watch it. 

GU who knows he may bring viewers in the future. So better I don't make fun of him πŸ˜† But I am surprised TRPs queen couldn't save the TRPs. Reality check for many here that the show was about RK and his life. MB was just a part of his life. πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

How dare you call my TRPs queen a overacting actress though she really overacts. πŸ˜‘ But she brings TRPs so no BBBing her. πŸ˜‘

People used to like RK... The show was about RK. That's why no matter how boring the show was people used to watch it. 

GU who knows he may bring viewers in the future. So better I don't make fun of him πŸ˜† But I am surprised TRPs queen couldn't save the TRPs. Reality check for many here that the show was about RK and his life. MB was just a part of his life. πŸ˜›

😲
🀣
u again...
ye kya kardiya?? DD ko overacting bol diya??? 😲 😲 ab toh direct ban!!! 🀣 🀣
Originally posted by Sexy_Bitch

ye kya kardiya?? DD ko overacting bol diya??? 😲 😲 ab toh direct ban!!! 🀣 🀣

hey miss delusional! πŸ˜ƒ welcome back to our princess's forum😳
Originally posted by AnshForums

hey miss delusional!πŸ˜ƒwelcome back to our princess's forum😳
oh wow!! Look who's welcoming me??? The one who always lives on their la la land!! 😲 😲 yea the so called "delusional" land is so much better than ur LA LA land 😊
Originally posted by AnshForums

😲
🀣
u again...

Aap bhi yahan ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Haan the forum is for everyone so of course I will come and comment. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sexy_Bitch

oh wow!! Look who's welcoming me??? The one who always lives on their la la land!! 😲 😲 yea the so called "delusional" land is so much better than ur LA LA land 😊

it is actually our princess's land..
welcome dearπŸ˜†