Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laters.Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
srp!! Hw can u say it about my 'trp maataa' who is driving trp rocket evn aftr her not-worth-of-her-costar left d shw!! ðŸ˜­ ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ  ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ

yahan mandir banke din raat 24 hours ghanti baajegi,chant hogi maataa k naam pe ki woh trp rocket chalati hai bt u can't make her fellow louers to accept d True Fact tht, actually who was d usp of d shw nd audience fr whom watched ths shw!! ishi liye wen we try to shw it, thy pheel jalan!! 
Edited by RockchickFaiza - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BabajiKaThullu

lo aaj fir se tantura baja diya 😆 koi na unko bajne ki aadat hai aur tujhe bajane ki 😆

Haan be I come online for that only ðŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I missed the fun...😆 ...Koi na ...chance to aur bhi milega ...😉😆
Originally posted by: abba12

chalo scary clown baaji mere paas aur time nai hai  lekin phir kabhi aap ki dictionary ki info lene zaroor aoun gi ðŸĪŠ  ,,,, keep entertaining urself with scary clown ,personalities and beauties ðŸĪĢ  ...

You need it because your old dictionary like "you don't like someone means you are jealous of her/him" has become old now. ðŸ˜› And there are many more expressions and definition like this ðŸ˜›
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

You need it because your old dictionary like "you don't like someone means you are jealous of her/him" has become old now. ðŸ˜› And there are many more expressions and definition like this ðŸ˜›

N thy r in  need of new dialogues too 😆
Edited by Acid_Queen - 10 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Lots of personal attacks, celebrity bashing, name-calling all of which is not allowed in the forum, so the topic is being closed and will be further reviewed.