Rukaiya's confidence

preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Rukaiya's confidence comes from the fact that she thinks inspite of her wrong doings ( murthi kaand) her husband the shehensha has voted for her. She thinks she has his support over Jodha.
But 
She is unaware of the fact that Jalal voted for her because JO asked him to. Else he may have voted for JO . 

He should accidentally blurt it out to her someday, she should know where she stands

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preeti.r

Rukaiya's confidence comes from the fact that she thinks inspite of her wrong doings ( murthi kaand) her husband the shehensha has voted for her. She thinks she has his support over Jodha.
But 
She is unaware of the fact that Jalal voted for her because JO asked him to. Else he may have voted for JO . 

He should accidentally blurt it out to her someday, she should know where she stands

If that happens then i will be the happiest person in the world 😃
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Preeti, I posted this on Mansi's thread and am copying it here. 

Pls recall Jodha's word to TE - hum aapke aur Ruqaiyya ke beech nahin aana chahte.

TE did not vote for Ruqs just becoz Jodha told him so - he realised that Jodha's words are exactly what Ruqs ka problem is - and he voted for Ruqs for 2 reasons is my opinion - 1) so that Ruqs can realise that she has her place in his life just as Jodha has hers, 2) to protect Jodha from Ruqs.

Pls let us not call TE Jodha's poodle - I do agree that his and Salima's voting for Ruqs on Jodha's say so was not right  but my opinion is that both did so to protect Jodha from Ruqs since both have realised from the murti kaand how negative Ruqs is to Jodha. 

I think had Ruqs become the harem in-charge again, both TE and Salima would have kept her under constant surveillance and one wrong step and TE would have thrown her over and put another in-charge. There is a time for confrontation and a time for conciliation and this was not the time for confrontation with Ruqs - that needs more finesse  

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
people who have over confident tend to fall to the ground easily ... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: adianasr

Pls recall Jodha's word to TE - hum aapke aur Ruqaiyya ke beech nahin aana chahte.

TE did not vote for Ruqs just becoz Jodha told him so - he realised that Jodha's words are exactly what Ruqs ka problem is - and he voted for Ruqs for 2 reasons is my opinion - 1) so that Ruqs can realise that she has her place in his life just as Jodha has hers, 2) to protect Jodha from Ruqs.

Pls let us not call TE Jodha's poodle - I do agree that his and Salima's voting for Ruqs on Jodha's say so was not right  but my opinion is that both did so to protect Jodha from Ruqs since both have realised from the murti kaand how negative Ruqs is to Jodha. 

I think had Ruqs become the harem in-charge again, both TE and Salima would have kept her under constant surveillance and one wrong step and TE would have thrown her over and put another in-charge. There is a time for confrontation and a time for conciliation and this was not the time for confrontation with Ruqs - that needs more finesse  

I totally agree with this! ðŸ˜ƒ
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Adiana , he wouldn't do anything just because someone asked for it , he may consider it but will do it only if he thinks it to be correct. 

In this case as you say he may have wanted to protect JO  but also because JO's point made sense to him , his voting for JO will shatter Ruqs as he has been her achor for all these years. He knows what feeds her ego.  

He was just coming out of Salima Hojra after saying " kya musibat hai ek ko vote kor tho dusri naraz ho jayegi" now JO making an offer , was a blessing because if he voted for Ruqs JO wouldn't be upset and breaking things around as Ruqs would have ðŸ˜†, I pity the guy , he walks a tight rope always .

NO this time he wasn't a poodle ...😆 Can't see him as that .  But yes quite often he is very close to becoming one , like in the previous episode when she stops mid way  telling what is in her mind.

Regarding Harem surveillance - I think Jalal may now keep a constant watch as he was thinking " what do you stand to gain from this loss Rukaiya Begum" he knows her too well, he is protective towards JO ðŸ˜‰.  
Edited by preeti.r - 10 years ago
...Radhika... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
actually it is over confidance
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i really want jalal to blurt it out in anger sometime later
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One day I think he will tell her the truth when she disappoints him again wih her schemes against Jodha
Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adi, is Jodha really protected from Ruq.
Do you think she wont do anything to Jodha now?
Will ruq not create any problem for Jodha, will she leave her to manage HAram well.
so both ways Jodha is in danger.. If Jalal supported her or not.