pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update and her mood swing
poor viren  
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it...like jeevikas mood swings..simply nice nthanks for the PM!!!
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
it was too  good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i really love to see this side of jeevika๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww viren ๐Ÿค—
its really superb ๐Ÿ‘
i loved itโค๏ธ
 i am really waiting for the next ๐Ÿ˜Š
dont u think it was short๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
but was brilliant ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ
plz post soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
sunday will be too late๐Ÿ˜‰
u really r superb writerโญ๏ธ
thanks for PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 10 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
poor viren 
jeevika scolding him so much 
amazing 
continue soon 

Edited by arshiasushma - 10 years ago
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!!!!!!
Wat an adorable os!!!!!!!!!!
Just damn too cute!!!!
I'm out of words literally!!!!!!!!
Reading a Virika os after a long time was awesome n ur os was super awesome!!!!!!
I'm eagerly waiting for Sunday pls pls update soon!!!!
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazing..!!
plz update soon and pm me.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
when updating its Sunday!!!!
Ridzi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART 2

Jeevika was stomping her way towards the hall. Her pregnancy hormones at peak. She had only onr thing on her mind and that was that what she will do to make her Viren Jii Pay for his mistake. By the time she reached the hall an idea clicked in her mind and she smiled evilly. She had a brilliant idea.

Jeevika: VIREN JIII... She screamed at the top of her lungs..

Viren who was still sitting in the room thinking about his wife's crazy behaviour shot up from his bed at her shrill voice. He ran towards the direction of the voice and stopped besides her heavily panting.

Viren : Jeevika ..What happened Jeevika ? Are you alright ? Did you get hurt ? Is it paining anywhere ? Let me call the doctor .. Just stay here I will bring my car keys. Its better that we go to the doctor now. I dont want to take any risks... He said all these things in a single breath and then stopped to catch his breath. He looked up at Jeevika only to see her smiling looking at his condition.

Viren : What the ! Jeevika I am soo terrified here and you are smiling ? Are you in your senses ?

Now Viren's voice was a bit louder. All her pranks were bearable to him but nothing regarding her health was acceptable to him.

He looked up at Jeevika only to find fresh tears finding their way down her cheeks. He kept his hands on his face in an attempt to control his anger. Finally he cupped her faced and wiped her tears.

Viren: What happened Jeevika ? What did you screamed my name ?     He asked her in the most calm way possible.

Jeevika : I wanted to tell you something.  She said in a low voice which was only audible to Viren.

Viren : But you could have just called me...why did you shout my name ?                 

Jeevika : It was important Viren Jii..

Viren : Okay Jeevika..now tell me what it is ?

Hearing this her face lit up and she had a broad smile on her face. Viren was astonished that how frequently her moods are changing.

Jeevika : Look Viren Jii.. now because you didnt behave well today and your behaviour was really childish . You have been a forgetful person today, so here I have a task for you. You need to do what I say to you and if you do soo then you are forgiven or else you need to face the consequences. Hope you are understanding the terms of condition and will accept it. I dont like to listen NO as an answer so its better if you agree..or else I have my own ways to make you accept it.

Viren gasped listening to his wife's words. Does pregnancy hormones even change the attitude of a person ? According to his research and what he had heard about, nothing like this ever had happened.

Viren was soo deeply involved in his thoughts that he didnt even realized that he was starting at Jeevika with his mouth open.

Jeevika : Viren Jii.. why the hell are you starting at me in this way ? Am I a circus joker or an artefact from a museum that you are staring me till such an extent that I feel that you eyes will pop out from your eye sockets any minute. Dont look at me in this manner. I am not an antique piece of art. I am just a Pregnant woman and for your kind information not the first one.

Viren opened his mouth to speak something but his voice was choked up. He opened and closed his mouth several times but words didnt come out. It was like someone has traded with his voice and now its gone somewhere.

Looking at Viren opening and closing his mouth again and again irritated Jeevika a bit more that before.

Jeevika : Viren Jii I dont know what is wrong with you. First you stare at me like I am a Circus Joker or an artefact of museum and now you are behaving like you are a human skeleton and some Biology students are again and again opening and closings your jaws in an order to study the human anatomy better ! Are you totally out of your senses today ? I really think that you need to consult a doctor before this problem becomes worse.

Viren had no other option rather than to listen to her. He was listening to her like a 3 year child trying to comprehend what his teacher is saying to her. His voice was not able to find its way and he had no control over his expressions now. His crazy pregnant wife was giving him severs blows one after another.

Jeevika : Viren Jii are you even paying attention to what I am saying ? Or suddenly you have become deaf and dumb ? I have just heard about Helen Keller having this problem but she was deaf and blind. How the hell you became deaf and dumb all of a sudden ? Seriously you need a check up now ! Its too much for me to handle now. I am bearing all your tantrums and craziness from the past few minutes. Its like you are pregnant and not me Viren Jii.. Are you listening ?

Viren just nodded his head in reply. He was too shocked to say anything. Her Pregnancy Tantrums were going out of control now !! 

Sorry for such a late Update ! 

I am busy with my exams and also a bit unwell !!

But now here is the update !

Sorry couldn't reply to each of you separately ..

But I loved all your comments ! 

Thanks for reading ! 

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
Poor Viren is shocked..
Loved how Jeevika  keep speaking and Viren was shocked..
Update soon..
Thanks for the PM...
Good luck with your exames..
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
poor viren have to bear all jeevika's mood swing ๐Ÿ˜†
bichare viren ki to voice atak gaya๐Ÿคฃ
plz continue