Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Dil-

The day this...er...person (IF doesn't allow me to say what I really want to say...πŸ˜†) entered our show, was the day the standard of the show began falling. It was never ever the same again! 

If we hadn't had this...er..person's pathetic track, we could have gone for a whole new realization of love track for RK (which btw was beginning already at the time). could have gone for a logical heroine track if they wanted (by RK forcefully getting her into films because otherwise she isn't giving him the time of the day!)...and so on...The opportunities were endless...

But alas...All we got..was..er..this person's pathetically boring, so illogical that it was almost mental, track!!!🀒

Black day in MB history indeed!

Totally agree but cvs always came up with worst script 🀒
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u revu πŸ‘πŸΌ really it was worst blackest day of Meiej history ever πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He totally eated all our show's trp's , our show's essence and charm was lost forever after his entry πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘🀒!! Just DVD together had put a lot of their hard work and life into this show so it existedπŸ‘πŸΌ otherwise it would have ended with the end of that rubbish senseless track which was total torture to us fans & viewers πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!! 
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can we forgot this Mahaan day,the whole episode was dedicated  to him,RK was seen only for 2 or 3 mins.Cvs used every possible way to make him the lead in which they forgot the most important thing acting in which this guy is really very bad.who can forgot his only expression that he used to give and we have to assume whether he is happy sad or angry.Even the colors channel give him the tittle of central character.I tolerated him till June but his  fake death which was beyond my tolerance power forced me to skip episodes and read only WU and later on  watch only selected scenes.That was the 1st time i skipped Madhubala episode.The two question which always comes to my mind about him.
1.Why he was there i mean why he entered Madhbala what was his purpose..
2.Why he always put the blame on other for his own criminal act.
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for me black day is when leap happened...well u r right TRP started decreasing after golden hearted entryπŸ˜†...but still MEIEJ was watchable...but now i cannot even watch the show...its disgusting...4rm script to story...expretionless aged male lead to  recycled sets...  everything is horrible...🀒
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revu_Sunshine

serioulsy i cant forgot bhai era we fighted with many of them even we trended a lot and voted in many polls very tough time for all of us

yes march to sep 2013 was trauma for us 
ilovebandini thumbnail
For me the blackest day was Rishbala dying!Sultan can't be compared to that or the Kapoor family!

P.S.It was different in my country,the ending credits of "MEIEJ" go with Madhu in the middle and RK and Sultan on her sides(even in the episodes before and without Sultan),so I wanted to know how's Sultan like,and so did my friend with whom I watched the show and my mom also.I was never gonna love him more than RK,but what RK did made me want Madhu to find someone who will love her and RK to die out of jealousy!'Cause admit it or not,RK deserved that!So it was different for us,we were in the expectation of Sultan to appear,we didn't know about the decision about new entry in the story(even this word "entry" was so strange to me),we don't even have promos to know what will happen next or what is going to happen with the story,I never knew about the word "tracks" until I found this forum.If I didn't found out about this forum,I wouldn't read the updates,and I wouldn't know about Risbhbala dying,and if I have watched it on the screen without knowing anything I think I would fall into big depression for weeks.So thank God that I found out about this forum!This way with all of you I can still fight for something to change in the show!

P.P.S.All this which I wrote about Sultan doesn't change the fact that I'm a true Rishbalian!
Edited by ilovebandini - 10 years ago
._SudiptA_. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😑 ...Never 4get !!!!

revu diii tumne uska naam nhii liya?!!!🀣🀣...

RISHBALA FOREVER!!!
Revu_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ._SudiptA_.

😑 ...Never 4get !!!!

revu diii tumne uska naam nhii liya?!!!🀣🀣...

RISHBALA FOREVER!!!

Kya karu IF ne meri haath pair dono baand ke raka hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣