Celebrity Fan Clubs

(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Uhmm...ashu i uptaded our shop!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(-==-PaKiStAn CrIcKeT cLuB-==-)2 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
yea...i liked it too...itz awesomeeeeee Smile

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
fiza and ayesha i found these pics of the paki players at sum dinner sum where, not exactly sure where, but its sum time back, not recently , so i thought i share it wid u , danesh kaneria kinda luks funny... LOL, and wat happened wid mohammed asif's eye color, i know its cuz of the camera .... sorry, but it kinda luks funny, but how do u think of the pics, i mean how do the cricketers luk widout their cricket uniforms in the pics. Smile

Edited by mini2390 - 03 September 2006 at 6:17pm

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
             Aussies talk up England strength

Andrew Flintoff and Shane Warne during the 2005 Ashes
Australia's top cricketers are preparing for a battle royale against England when the Ashes series starts Down Under in November.
England's recent Test series victory over Pakistan has injected fresh confidence into the side, a fact readily appreciated by the Australians.

Batsman Justin Langer said: "We are expecting them to be (even) better against us than they were last summer." Leg-spinner Shane Warne said: "If we're not at our best, they can beat us."

The series win over Pakistan ended a run of three Test series without a victory for England, but the Australia team are concentrating on the more recent results as a form guide.

He's obviously been a focal point of our discussion and will continue to be so

Adam Gilchrist on
Andrew Flintoff

Their talk is in stark contrast to the prelude of the 2005 Ashes series, when many players rubbished Michael Vaughan's team - and were made to eat their words when England won 2-1.

Warne is expecting England's injury problems to ease, adding: "There's been a lot of talk that England have had injuries but they'll have a full-strength side.

"They've got plenty of depth."

Wicket-keeper Adam Gilchrist, who found batting against England's Andrew Flintoff a major challenge last year, says the well-rested Lancashire all-rounder remains a major threat.

"He's obviously been a focal point of our discussion and will continue to be so such is his impact in the world stage over the last two or three years," said Gilchrist.

Vaughan will miss the whole series with injury, but the Australians are not prepared to assume anything.

"I'm expecting their captain to be Michael Vaughan. I think that's the only way I know best how to prepare," said batsman Michael Clarke.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
mumtaz...thanks for the pics...and thanks for the articlee fizaa Clap

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

Aussies talk up England strength

Andrew Flintoff and Shane Warne during the 2005 Ashes
Australia's top cricketers are preparing for a battle royale against England when the Ashes series starts Down Under in November.
England's recent Test series victory over Pakistan has injected fresh confidence into the side, a fact readily appreciated by the Australians.

Batsman Justin Langer said: "We are expecting them to be (even) better against us than they were last summer." Leg-spinner Shane Warne said: "If we're not at our best, they can beat us."

The series win over Pakistan ended a run of three Test series without a victory for England, but the Australia team are concentrating on the more recent results as a form guide.

He's obviously been a focal point of our discussion and will continue to be so

Adam Gilchrist on
Andrew Flintoff

Their talk is in stark contrast to the prelude of the 2005 Ashes series, when many players rubbished Michael Vaughan's team - and were made to eat their words when England won 2-1.

Warne is expecting England's injury problems to ease, adding: "There's been a lot of talk that England have had injuries but they'll have a full-strength side.

"They've got plenty of depth."

Wicket-keeper Adam Gilchrist, who found batting against England's Andrew Flintoff a major challenge last year, says the well-rested Lancashire all-rounder remains a major threat.

"He's obviously been a focal point of our discussion and will continue to be so such is his impact in the world stage over the last two or three years," said Gilchrist.

Vaughan will miss the whole series with injury, but the Australians are not prepared to assume anything.

"I'm expecting their captain to be Michael Vaughan. I think that's the only way I know best how to prepare," said batsman Michael Clarke.

thanks for sharing fiza.... it doz not seem lyk the test series boosted the english team's confidence, lyk stated above... i mean luk at their confidence in the one dayers ryt now......LOLLOLLOL.... i dont think they cud win the ashes against austrailia, unless their top players play

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
hahaahhaaa LOL i know ..i mean they think they are the best Test player team in the world ... I dont see eng winning ashes this time but i wud support english team.. i know this seems weird but i support english team when they play against non-asian subcontinent teamsBig smile ...

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 03 September 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fiza_87

hahaahhaaa LOL i know ..i mean they think they are the best Test player team in the world ... I dont see eng winning ashes this time but i wud support english team.. i know this seems weird but i support english team when they play against non-asian subcontinent teamsBig smile ...

mmmmmm.... well after all ur a paki british....  so u have to take the english team's side sumtimes..LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top