Will the Canadian NRI truth ever come out to Baldev's family?

Posted: 10 years ago
Bansuri, Baldev, and Gunjan still believe that Veera and Ranvi were wrong and that the Canadian NRI were right. Is the truth ever gonna come out?! ðŸ˜­. Or will it always remain a misunderstanding ðŸ˜¡. I wonder if it does how it will come out. ðŸ¤”. I really wanna see both Baldev and Gunjan's reaction on this one ðŸ˜ƒ. Not Bansuri's . I have a feeling she believed Veera and Karan about the NRI abuse and still wanted to get her daughter married to him. So her reaction will just be full of anger that she is alone in her grudge against Ranvi and Veera .
I have a feeling the CVs are going to forget about that misunderstanding and leave it hanging with no closure to that topic.
I think the topic is closed..idt they are gonna show it again!!
Wat do you think...they are so ignorant that they wont understand that they were wrong? 😕
They very well know that Veera was right but since it was she who did all this...they dont want to accept their mistakes infront of her!
Especially Baldev coz he harbours ego problems wen it comes to Veera...he knws deep down that she was right in stopping the wedding but wont accept it coz he cant afford to lose the fight!
cvs forget that dont worry u never gonna scene where they show this thing
It may surface at a later stage as Gunjan is in the understanding that Veera n Ranvi did all that as Ranvi loved Gunjan... that is why she was so quick to blame Ranvi... that very Ranvi who saved her from Manoj and from being degraded or being looked down upon in front of the pind. Who knows Bansuri will instil all hatred in Gunjan against Ranveera n family... and that dumbo will do all nuisance in the house to upset everyone in Ranvi's house.
the truth is out, they all know,, the heart accepts it, but the brain refuses. . .
*Ahem* We are watching the same show in which Mata Ki Chowki track connected to 2 main leads of the show was forgotten.🥱 This is just a very small piece that fits in the closure of a very long track. At this point of time I expect nothing more from the CV's. I had always wanted Baldev to know the truth and try and apologize to Veera Closure and continuity never happen for links that are more relevant to Veeba's development.😡
How I wish ... Ranvi n Veera go get that guy back n cajole him to marry Gunjan n let her n her mom be happy with the  NRI ðŸ˜Ž 
I want atleast baldev t know d truth not only d nri wala but also d vanity wala raaz..dat would help in d development of veeba relationship bt afta baldev realizing his love 4 veera...gunjan jaan ke bhi kya karegi..phir se ranvi toot panda hai bas...anyways.. hmm silly me..I know my hopes will be hopes foreva..