Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

akmg92

akmg92

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

ARSHI INDEX

Edited by akmg92 - 06 October 2014 at 4:32am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalamaha211Enchanted_jassisarita_barunArShiDelenazafialicia212rupzloveuameena671sfghfjAkorshisarunsashasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI SS:NEW BEGINNING[PART - 3]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akmg92

akmg92

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

Khushi tried to stop Arnav from going London but she failed. She was sad that she could not prove her innocence in front of Arnav. But she decided that she promised herself to prove her true love towards Arnav. Her hatred towards Shyam was increasing because for that bustard her Arnavji misunderstood her and he was in pain. Then she took his white shirt and wore it over her night dress to feel him. She lay on the bed and was lost in Arnav's memories. After sometime, she slept thinking about him. While Khushi was sleeping, she heard Arnav shouting her name. She got up but could not find Arnav. She started moving ahead and reached to some unknown place. She kept hearing her name. She found Arnav's "Mannat ki chaabi" and a pearl. She shouted "Please Arnavji, don't go ... Listen to me". But there was no one. She is worried and tried to go to Arnav. But he was not there. "Arnavji" Khushi screamed and wake up from her nightmare. Something was wrong. She could feel it. She could feel him calling her name.

She tried to call him in numerous times. But his phone was switched of. She ran down the stairs. In the dark she hit a pot. Nani, Anajali, Akash and Payal gathered in the hall hearing the sound. They saw that Khushi was very much scared and she was shivering.

"Khushi" Payal put her arm around Khushi and asked "Are you alright?"

Khushi replied "Arnavji, something is wrong to him. I can feel it Jiji"

Anjali giggled. "Khushiji, you are just missing him. This is the first time you have been apart right. That's why you are anxious. Nothing is wrong. He must be still on the flight. He will call as soon when he will land."

Khushi shook her head in negative and tears streaming down her face.  She was continuously murmuring "No, no, Di." Payal helped her to walk to the couch and sit down. Nani gave her a glass of water. Ahash's phone rang and he received the call.

Anjali looked at Nani and shrugged her shoulders.

"Di, I know something is wrong. I can feel it. He is in danger, Di. Arnavji is in danger." Khushi said, shivering. She felt cold in the fear of losing him.

Nani and Payal tried to comfort Khushi. But all went in vain.

"Hmm.. Di." Everyone looked up as Akash walked in. He gulped as he cut the call on his phone and stopped in front of them. "I have bad news. The plane crashed two hours ago by which Bhai is going to London"

Akash, Manorama and Nani sat with Anjali, who was weeping. Khushi was staring straight ahead, her face blank and pale. Payal was crying watching Khushi sitting motionless, shocked. 

"Khushiji?" Akash kneeled down at her feet and took her hand in his. "Bhai left us forever. Bhai is dead."

Hearing this Khushi slapped Akash and shouted on him "He can't leave me alone.He is fine. Nothing has happened to him. I know it."

"Khushiji", Anjali said, in between sobs. "Chotte is gone. Accept it."

Khushi glared at her. Khushi's face turned red, her eyes burned with rage as she stood up. "Arnavji is fine. He is alive. Nothing will happen to him. If my belief in Devi Maiyya is true, nothing will happen to him. Nothing." She shouted on them.

Anjali and Manorama burst into tears. Akash told Khushi. "Khushiji, Bhai's plane had crashed down. No one is alive. We have to accept the truth. Bhai is no more."

"Enough", Khushi screamed. Everyone, including Anjali looked up. "Arnavji is alive. My Arnavji is alive" But she was cut off by Akash .

Akash told "Khushiji Bhai is no more. Please accept the truth."

Khushi screamed "No Arnavji is alive." She fainted whispering "Arnavji". They put water on her face. But she did not wake up.

Akash told them "I think we have to take Khushi in hospital. Nani and Di , you will be in home.

Anjali told "No I will go to hospital with Khushiji"

Nani told "Anjali Bitiya is right"

They all took Khushi  to the hospital.

Edited by Poushali2011 - 27 April 2014 at 5:37am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011KiakhatiyankoyalpariNavjotSSari22arpitasenmoncherisangeethbalagurukhushSwamushrushti24astriddmansijani21bee.batshalinikanaguabivicky86rush007tokyoinamajartitanichomelessangelVCkushiasr26Anj007_arshimaha211Ishitasweetypunnaanchalsweetlifedialuvarshismatgowri_19sarita_barunLovely_Bajwa_Rasa23akila_arshijosnirmalaEnchanted_jassiArShiDelenasuwinpari_goyalpree2605Natasha08oKBSocrazyforsaruncute_sarunsfghfjrisha8Aisha1996daisydee425ameena671jyothim78honey-sweetypriasweet--MISHTEE--alicia212Shafoo-afsha-tinselsarunsashasinghAkorshiamaiababydolllIsleOfCapriArshi.Sugi.IPK

Natasha08

IF-Dazzler

Natasha08

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
nice concept
sounds interesting
do continue 

Enchanted_jassi

Goldie

Enchanted_jassi

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Pls do continue can't wait to see how this turns out