•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Everyone,
I am not this serial watcher but due to this australia track I was interested after watching Promo!
I am in love with these 2-3 Aus episodes and Aadi-Pankhuri , Rubel and Payal are so adorable and Addi is so cute! I didn't know in indian serials there is a male lead who talks,acts like normal not a dummy nor a mamma's boy! so real and cute! good job creatives!👏😳

Kind Regards,
Alinaa.
The show is awesome in every way...from the Jodi's to the romance and even the drama! Please continue to watch and you are welcome to the forum as well! 🤗 Happy Posting!
Me also loving this Aussie track and always loved the romance...keep watching at welcome to the forum!😃
Welcome to the forum Alinaa!!! 🤗You can keep posting here now that you are watching the show..!😊 And let me tell you you won't be disappointed after watching the show!! Its really Awesome!!👏

And you are right...Adi is really different from males in other soaps!!!👍🏼 And PaYa chemistry is awesome too!!😳

We all are enjoying this Australia track...!! Keep watching and enjoy!!!!👍🏼
Hey Welcome to the forum.!! PKDH is an awesome show and it's really unique. Keep Watching and give your feed back here.! I just love Adi-Pankhu and now Rubal-Payal. Their love is amazing.!! And you will love Avantika (Adi's Mom). She will blow your mind with powerful dialogues and stylish attitude.!! 😊😉
Welcome to the forum Alina!

Do you remember me? We were SNS forum's regular members back in the day! You were a senior member at that time.

Hang around and discuss the show! :)