*troubling times* 27th Feb and 5th march'14 WU

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

PAANCH-5 WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT
27TH FEB & 5TH MARCH'14
WRITTEN UPDATE
NOTE : sorry for the inconvenience caused peeps so giving a brief WU of 27 th as well
27th feb'14
Roshni successfully makes the gang believe that she actually saved Gauri from an almost rape by Mishra and also doesn't let Mishra speak a word coz the gang including Gauti are outraged, though Roy still doubts her and keeps insisting that she's the culprit ,Gauti beats the hell out of Mishra but Yudi says thats not enough,he needs a special punishment and the gang including Gauti get the cue , they pour kerosene all over the place , Roshni is dumbfound and questions Gauti for his act, he says he can do anything for his sister , together the gang burn down the whole place with Mishra very much in it!!
precap : Roy is still not satisfied and adds some drug in Rosh's water supply!!
4th march 2014
the epi begins with Rosh realizing that it could have been her too, she is too stunned to see what the gang did to Mishra, they all leave and Gauri asks everyone to forget what happened , Roy still doesnt believe in Rosh but Gauti doesnt let him touch or point her.
At night Rosh meets Nikhil who asks her if she isnt scared he tells her that the video would be enough to prove their crime and they should take it to the police and end this story but Rosh disagrees stating that Yudi's dad is too influential and will bail them out , she asks for the chip but Nikhil says its a bit damaged,he'd restore and give it to her,besides it wont be safe if she keeps it in hostel , Roshni agrees but asks abt Shivani's whereabts as she isnt in the hostel Nikhil recalls that she has the keys to his house and tells her he'd send her soon ,when Rosh is returning Roy sees her and paces around Zara tries reasoning but he is ardent that Rosh is upto no gud.
@ Nikhil's room Shivani is all lovey-dory while Nikhil is busy extracting the file, she says she thought after the I love you's they'd get close which never happened and Nikhil says that I love wasnt meant for her making her realize Nikhil loves Roshni!!!
Back in the hostel Roy wants to enter Rosh's room and she doesnt allow him in,not when Shivani is missing he asks abt Shivani's where abts and Rosh simply says she doesnt want to prove herself Shivani enters the hostel and hides seeing Roy outside their room, Gauri-Zara catch her and together they dismiss Roy ,when the coast is clear Rosh asks Shivani why she went missing its not good for them, Shivani simply tells her off and leaves much to Rosh's surprise.
Roy adds a drug in Rosh's water supply , making her hallucinate but Nikhil saves her and shows her the part where Roy confesses giving Neha nutmeg the drug he'd added in her water supply Rosh is determined to destroy Roy for torturing her sister!!
precap:
Rosh calls Shivani and the phone is answered by Gauti!! who tells her that Shivani and sick and hallucinating but doesnt understand a thing Shivani is repeatedly saying that Nikhil loves Roshni!!!
-Rads😃

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rads.. thanks a lot for the written update..
u really dont know how much i needed it...
a thousand hugs and kisses to u..
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

rads.. thanks a lot for the written update..

u really dont know how much i needed it...
a thousand hugs and kisses to u..

the pleasure's all mine Tich😃
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the Wu Rads.

Had missed it.