Phir Subah Hogi

FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

AGREED WITH PAYAL
it seemed they made her behave like that, so they wanted us to feel sorry for her but this woman wanted to kill her husband , in the end she decided to let go and she let him go
one thing... why adi didnt divorce sugni or gave her any divorce papers like reva did ... was it because their marriage was not legal  ?

Was that  wedding Legal? the way  it happned  it was not even  traditionally  correct  cause the pundit  was probaby  afraid of getting shot buy  the mad woman...? I wonder... and as  vickram  said which  Sugni  repeated...putting  sindoor  on ones  mang dose not mean you are married!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...? (Page 4)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
You are right that the pandit was probably too afraid to say anything !!!!
I think its still valid as they did do the phera. I did not watch so I don't know. Did Aditya lead the phera or did Sugni and was the pandit chanting the slock?

Edited by payal7 - 07 March 2014 at 8:15am

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
LOL  even I  can't remember  I  was   to shocked  by  her maddness   because a few  minutes  b4  she was  ready  to be  vickram's   Meera!!!
 but he did   tie the   Mangal sutra and   the Pandit said   "sahdi  sampoorn  how ...(the wedding is compleate)
 Well maybe  not in the eyes of the law but  in tradition they  were...that is   why  no papers  were passed!

then  if we look at  it ..SUGNI  turned out to be a bigamist  ... that  vickram  wouldhave been  having  2  spouses at the same time    HAHAHAHAH!

OMG  these  creative people are crazy!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 07 March 2014 at 8:31am

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ROFL it was not married,

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
the ending scene should have been different !!!

I want to say .. Mr aditiya (ok ur wife forgot the marriage) why didnt he signed the divorce papers (like reva did) and hand over them to vikram / sugni after she got her memory back LOL

So the scene had to be like this... 
instead of stupidity of suman and all her home extra

the scene had to be like this... when sugni regains her memory .. vikram hand her hand to adi and walks out saying that she is yours and i think i need to go... he walks out and b4 that.. sugni remember all the good she had with vikram, u can say she remembers the past.. the good the worst every thing.. in one go so she sees vikram walking .. she stoops him and says to him that she loves him and he is the one she always loved (no need to adi to tell her that.. it had to come out of her mouth) accept she had ego SAY SORRY TO VIKRAM hug him and apologize to adi for breaking their so called marriage and telling him .. she always loved vikram hence she wants to be with him Only .. she realized she was wrong ... and then vikram gets married to sugni 

if such would happen.. i think all of us would be happy that the egoistic sugni accepted her faults and said sorry !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top