Phir Subah Hogi

FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
yes that's true.. 
they just need more / want to find another man / woman in their life. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...? (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
RONIT, IF U REMmber in last epiode, reva cries i really felt bad for her, that tiime felt vikram should give her chance, but what was, it

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Sorry Sweta
I will never feel sorry for Reva.

She lost my sympathy when she became violent:-
- hitting him on the head (while pretending to be mentally ill) ; and
- cold bloodily watched while her husband was being beaten, stabbed and was staggering to get away and then getting angry with her brother because his men did not finish the job; and 
- then going to finish the job herself.

I understand that she would be hurt that her husband wants a divorce but she must have known that there were problems in her marriage before she disappeared. As she later said her self that she had done him such injustice than he suspects her even when she is being nice. 

He was her husband not her possession. To protect your lifestyle, status you are willing to kill, duping someone for 8 years that you are mentally ill is sick.

Edited by payal7 - 06 March 2014 at 7:23am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
AGREED WITH PAYAL
it seemed they made her behave like that, so they wanted us to feel sorry for her but this woman wanted to kill her husband , in the end she decided to let go and she let him go
one thing... why adi didnt divorce sugni or gave her any divorce papers like reva did ... was it because their marriage was not legal  ?

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Because she did not know until the penultamate phera that she was married to Adi.

Remember she did not have her memory when she went down to marry TVS. It only came back before the last phera so there was no opportunity for him to give her a divorce.

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Yes payal i agree, but in last she cries for vikram,

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Youknow the old saying - you only appreciate what you have when you nolonger have it. I guess that was the case with her

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 07 March 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Very true, payal :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top