Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...? (Page 2)

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hmmm  good point   Payal... It is a shame  they  never showed  one  good marriage in this show... All the thakurs  treated their  wives like  dirt... (yes  that goes for vickram and   Bhushan as well)   and the wives in turn are shown as bitchy  and  vindictive...
 sad  really...
payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Vinnie.
The only saving grace for TVS was that he was very kind and considerate towards her when she came back, even when she physically assaulted him. Its only when he realised that she was acting and that there was nothing wrong with her that he started being harsh with her. And the harder she tried to hold on to him the harsher he became which whilst not nice is understandable. 

Edited by payal7 - 05 March 2014 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sweta 
I understand your point but to be fair to MS when she came Adi had filled Sugni's maaga. People of her generation accept that as meaning that they were married however unorthodox so I think to her mind she had no choice to accept and bless them.

Remember this is the woman who knew that TVS had fallen for Sugni (she said to Reva that Sugni had hold on TVS if she chose to use it) but told Reva to seduce TVS and have his child to solidify her marriage. To that age group of women marriage is for life good or bad and you did your duty by staying in it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b4uvarunronshaan

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Well  I  will give Vickram that he was civil towards  Reva...  and  the  first   timewe saw them  together when she had an episode and she threw the   tea pot at him  ...his reaction  was to hug  her  said alot about   him being  patient and kind towards her during the marriage.  He  understood her enough  to  calm her down . 
 But  if after all that I found  out my  wife  was lying all this time about being mentally   sick... lol  she lucky   he  still allowed her to  carry on the way  she did.
 Look at Jwala   his wife could not open her mouth to express an  opinion without  getting insulted or abused!!!
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
very well said payal vinnie n shweta !!!
b4uvarun Goldie
b4uvarun
b4uvarun

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Sweta
I understand your point but to be fair to MS when she came Adi had filled Sugni's maaga. People of her generation accept that as meaning that they were married however unorthodox so I think to her mind she had no choice to accept and bless them.

Remember this is the woman who knew that TVS had fallen for Sugni (she said to Reva that Sugni had hold on TVS if she chose to use it) but told Reva to seduce TVS and have his child to solidify her marriage. To that age group of women marriage is for life good or bad and you did your duty by staying in it.

Totally agree in india its happen :)
ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
well ... pehle k zamane me .. logh apne life me 1 time shadi karte 
divorce to kabhi option nahi tha 
**remember the word **talaak** is taken from urdu language .. mean in hindu's there was no divorce word hence no divorce at all !!! but aaj kal yeh hain, logh divorce ley sakte hay !!

baap apni beti se kehta
beta shadi kar k tu meray ghar se jaa rehi hay aur teri aarthi teray husband k ghar se niklegi .. in short.. u get married its a live time deal and u can not leave your husband !!
if a girl comes after marriage and said she doesnt want her hubby they used to force her to stay at his home no matter what thinking ... agar tum yahan rahogi to kon shadi karne ayega tumhare chote behno se. !!

aaj kal divorce hota hay ... which is good thing but it should be for valid reasons .. like husband is violent toward his wife ext !!!

but sadly people made a joke out of the word divorce !! ek fight and they divorce !

Edited by ronshaan - 06 March 2014 at 2:19am
b4uvarun Goldie
b4uvarun
b4uvarun

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Ronit u r right,
but some women n man having good husband n wife then also they have affair,

Go to top