Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
 both  Vickram and  his brother   Bhushan... ended up  with  wives they  could not stand... I  am assuming the brother had and  arranged marriage  to...
  So  why  did   the Mother and  Sis ter  do  such an injustice to  thier sons...saddled  them with  life partners  they  could not  stand.
   Reva  was manipulative  greedy  and   on the whole  no compatible with Vickram's personality  yet they  were said to  be  married for  9 years and  even  were going to have a  baby  together.
  Suman... Well she was greedy, manipulative and   smarter than her husband  who was constantly  running  from her...??? 
  Didn't they   like  their   Son and  brother...  I  would think they  would  find a girl  the men would like  not one  they  would loath...ConfusedConfused

Edited by Vinnie79 - 05 March 2014 at 11:26am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FUN TOPIC... MARRIAGE IN PSH??...?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
GOOD TOPIC VINNIE
actually it happens... parents make their kids marry some one .. same status / cast / ext and that's an arrange marriage .. u need to adjust into that.. while finding a lady for their son / brother they saw those things that's why they could ignore sugni's good quality and think of what's her status ... oh she is poor ext.. so reva was selected by gigi who saw a nice girl... educated **reva is good player with nice mask.. she could play nice goody goody wife.. !!! after marriage they wanted vikram to accept this and carry On... not do dramas and leave his wife..

same happens with his brother.. but the issue with his big brother... what .. what was so wrong ?? he never came fw and claim he had bad wife ???? he just was running away of her .. i wonder what was his issue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Ron the difference with  Bhushan  and   Vickram ... was  Bushan did  what his mother  said  no arguments... Vickram  was the one who would speak up...
  So  Where  Vickram made it clear   he did  not like  Reva... Bhusan  took it  silently...remember the scene where he hit her with the  stick and  said  he did not know it was her...   it looked funny  but  the  fact  is even he two could not stand his wife... the man turned into a monk  at the end for  heavens  sake...
   I  agree with status  and  stuff like that...but what about  asking  your sons ..do you  like this girl?  What they living in the dark ages??/

Edited by Vinnie79 - 05 March 2014 at 7:21am

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
dark ages.. hahahah might be 
well vikram wanted his family to be happy so he married the girl his sister chose without arguing .. he too said he loved her but he realized it was not that.. their marriage did not work .. he tried but didnt work !!

bhushan at other hand .. at 1st i felt he was joru ka ghulam , his wife wanted money and he was just doing what she wanted and when they were at the point of lets have kids.. he would make n excuse to move away / sleep ext ext.. so he may loved her but ... had issues with.. U know... Men issues

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hahahahah  so  funny ... OMG   both   Reva and  Suman  tried to seduce their  hosbands ...one using alcohol  and  the other   coming out fo the bathroom...lol   both  times the men looked at them as theough they  came from another planet... Poor women!!!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
another planet...
hehehheehe ... each had his own reasons... 

one had gf and other... hmmm other.. any guesses why he said NO BY ACTION NOT BY WORDS Thumbs Down

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Interesting topic Vinnie
I think on paper (age, background, status, education, good looking/pretty etc) Vikram and Reva were well suited even Amrita said that but in reality their personalities were polls apart. I think Vikram and Reva's marriage would have arranged on paper compatibility. 

I think its when they started living with each other that Vikram would have realised that Reva was something of a nightmare but as he said time and again he considered it his fate and made the best of it. I suspect he saw many around him in a similar position and accepted it as the norm. In India even today its very rare for married couples to not have children within months if not year or 2 of marriage. The fact they lasted 8 year without one is unusual. 

I think it was meeting Sugni and how he felt about her that made him realise just how unhappy he was. As he said in that private letter to her - he was existing/sleep walking through his life until he met her. She made him feel alive which turn changed his perspective on life, love and relationships. 

As I have said soo many times no one would who has tasted how good things can be/how happy/contented they can be would go back to a bad relationship.

As for Suman and Bhushan - I assume that got married late in life. They look like they are well in their 40s. I have to say the way they were behaving you would think they have never had a physical relationship!!!!

Edited by payal7 - 05 March 2014 at 9:00am

ronshaan

b4uvarun

Goldie

b4uvarun

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Well nice topic, actually i hate vikram sister, vikram give hern her son, food shelter, clothes, education, but she was so selfish, he just hate bedni what about brother who is taking her care like father,
N even his mom became his enemy, giving adini blessing,
thodi dar ke liya mujhe laga kahi ya eski sotali ma (stepmom) tho nahi

ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top