Qubool Hai

Challenges are meant to be broken

Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is a fun post on how CVs make characters throw challenges only to fall flat on them. 
1. Dilshad challenged to get Asad married in 10 days - utter flop, thanks to JANU SR.
2. Zoya pushed Tannu out of KM and challenged her to never turn and look back at KM or she will face consequences - Tannu not only looked back at KM but now she even followed to SM with no significant consequences.
3. Shireen want to stick by her husband no matter what for her love against her son's wishes but now suddenly left him and disappeared from QH.
3. Asad challenged to put Gaffy in Jail in a months time and looks like it is going the flop way too. 
4. Humaira challenged Haider to talk about their Nikah by 8:00 PM to night or she would break up with him - lets see what is its fate.
5. Zoya's challenge to Tannu that she will have her valima and find her father by then, thank god she didn't give a time limit but still a very difficult challenge as it involves forbidden ASYA SR.

Are there any other challenges that were broken on QH that I missed?

Below are other challenges that I missed but was courteously reminded by fellow forum members:

6. Alarm watch that didn't bother to ring to remind 3 months cutoff time for ZOYAAN end - courtesy:Rajni
7. Challenge of 7 days that repeated itself again and again during ZOYAAN - courtesy:Juhi
Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all misses ...no hits...
so many goolies...off ho..
  W hat about the alarm in the watch which was supposed to ring at the 3rd month...
no sign of the watch...did the alarm ring...or i became deaf at that moment.
   Ttanveers pregnancy...huh
Go4welkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajnid68

all misses ...no hits...

so many goolies...off ho..
  W hat about the alarm in the watch which was supposed to ring at the 3rd month...
no sign of the watch...did the alarm ring...or i became deaf at that moment.
   Ttanveers pregnancy...huh

I know right ! How could I forgot about alarm...did it ring? Did I too suddenly turned deaf at that very moment. Nah, Zoya must have lost the alarm watch similar to her frequently misplaced brains.

Alarm scene itself was cheesy and stupid and now they left it without even concluding properly.
Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

I know right ! How could I forgot about alarm...did it ring? Did I too suddenly turned deaf at that very moment. Nah, Zoya must have lost the alarm watch similar to her frequently misplaced brains.

Alarm scene itself was cheesy and stupid and now they left it without even concluding properly.

Off late has zoya been wearing the watch...or has been sent for repair...👎🏼
Go4welkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajnid68

Off late has zoya been wearing the watch...or has been sent for repair...👎🏼

I don't remember seeing Zoya with that watch after Nikah ...apparently she lost it or threw it away as it don't serve any purpose for her anymore.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
The famous saat din during ZoYaan😡.
Go4welkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

The famous saat din during ZoYaan😡.

OMG! True ...woh saat din that kept on repeating itself 
saibaba1234 thumbnail
If Zoya is Haider's sister then Humaira also is his sister as Zoya and Humaira are sisters as they have same father. Just wondering how can he marry his sister Humaira
Go4welkin thumbnail
Originally posted by: saibaba1234

If Zoya is Haider's sister then Humaira also is his sister as Zoya and Humaira are sisters as they have same father. Just wondering how can he marry his sister Humaira

Zoya is cousin of Haider not blood related sister. Zoya's mom is related to one of Haider's parents. Even Humaira will be a cousin to Haider due to Zoya connection and in some communities Nikah between cousins are allowed with certain restrictions.