Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

severus1

Goldie

severus1

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devica

Originally posted by severus1

@devica
 I agree with every single point. except the Babita and Jetha flirting. In between all the mahaan Tapu, Chachaji and Daya maa tracks, those are the only funny moments. 

ANd right from the start of the show which I watch in the afternoon reruns, there have been such tracks. ANd people never really had a problem.

Plus I watch it with my parents and we like it as it's funny but just light flirting. It's not vulgar or anything.

Good for you if you like the flirting of a married man , father of teenager flirting with his married neighbour in front of his wife and fantacisizing  with her. Jaisi jiski soch ! 

I am absolutely fine with your point of view.

And you are right , people like taarak, the mahaan preacher never really had a problem with it. 

It's not that I like it per se. But it's funny when that happens and I am all for funny.

Waise toh I guess I know what you mean. When we started watching the show it was a bit embarrassing to watch and also a little disturbing but I suppose me and my parents have become desentisized to it now. So it doesn't bother us anymore.

In the earlier episode reruns, there are times when Jetha was quite rude to Daya but agreeing to everything Babita jee said. That was a little obnoxious but nowadays particularly Jetha and Babita are the few genuinely funny scenes in otherwise monotonous episodes.

So I know what you mean - I am not waiting with bated breath for Jetha to flirt with Babita ji but they have such unfunny tracks now tbh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 5)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top