Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 4)

dey.bh IF-Dazzler
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kimaya..

@dey.bh..i totally agree with you..this tapu sena track was too much..first of all will any kids have the daring to do all this and that too telling lies to the parents..atleast they should show something realistic...and ya what u said about bhide is right..they could have shown him helping the poor children with studies and then tappu sena helping him..that would have been better...seriously u speak so well..every time your post highlights some of the important points.. Smile
thank you dear.

yes my name is debarati.. u can call me debby, thats short and simple. it will be great to have a friend like you, whats ur name btw ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..

dey.bh IF-Dazzler
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdude123

I wish if anyone here could get us to contact the makers, or tell them too get the viewers feedback, who could tell the makers to stop showing nonsense and to stop ruining this show, as many of us are saying...i think the best of this show is already gone...time to quit the show...rather than being sad and hurt...

per umeed pe duniya hai...issi ek baat per bharosa kar ke...we are always expecting things to get better...but this has been a serious downfall...since nearly a year now...that show has hardly any funny track...in between here and there there were some funny moments but apart from that it has been a sad story..!!!..Hoping to see the best of TMKOC again...Smile
well, once I did, there is a feedback column in their official website. but that doesn't help

immira

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

I wish if anyone here could get us to contact the makers, or tell them too get the viewers feedback, who could tell the makers to stop showing nonsense and to stop ruining this show, as many of us are saying...i think the best of this show is already gone...time to quit the show...rather than being sad and hurt...

per umeed pe duniya hai...issi ek baat per bharosa kar ke...we are always expecting things to get better...but this has been a serious downfall...since nearly a year now...that show has hardly any funny track...in between here and there there were some funny moments but apart from that it has been a sad story..!!!..Hoping to see the best of TMKOC again...Smile
well, once I did, there is a feedback column in their official website. but that doesn't help

Thanks debby...i was thinking of their official website...acha hua aap ne bata diya...warna meri mehnaat bekar jaati...Tongue..waise bhi its not worth now..bekar ka headache..Confused

immira

dey.bh IF-Dazzler
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Thanks debby...i was thinking of their official website...acha hua aap ne bata diya...warna meri mehnaat bekar jaati...Tongue..waise bhi its not worth now..bekar ka headache..Confused
haan par ab they are bringing the Bhide and his scooter track. it has to be hilarious. you know the character of Bhide couple is far more close to reality than gada parivar and definitely more funny

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

immira..kimaya..terenaam_ahm

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged

haan par ab they are bringing the Bhide and his scooter track. it has to be hilarious. you know the character of Bhide couple is far more close to reality than gada parivar and definitely more funny

@ debby...exactly... the bhide couple track whenever shown is like more close to reality, it should be a good track...i think worth watching..will watch today's episode

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soaploversimmira..kimaya..rishabgosavi

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
very nice post
severus1 Goldie
severus1
severus1

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@devica
 I agree with every single point. except the Babita and Jetha flirting. In between all the mahaan Tapu, Chachaji and Daya maa tracks, those are the only funny moments. 

ANd right from the start of the show which I watch in the afternoon reruns, there have been such tracks. ANd people never really had a problem.

Plus I watch it with my parents and we like it as it's funny but just light flirting. It's not vulgar or anything.

terenaam_ahm

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by severus1

@devica
 I agree with every single point. except the Babita and Jetha flirting. In between all the mahaan Tapu, Chachaji and Daya maa tracks, those are the only funny moments. 

ANd right from the start of the show which I watch in the afternoon reruns, there have been such tracks. ANd people never really had a problem.

Plus I watch it with my parents and we like it as it's funny but just light flirting. It's not vulgar or anything.

Good for you if you like the flirting of a married man , father of teenager flirting with his married neighbour in front of his wife and fantacisizing  with her. Jaisi jiski soch ! 

I am absolutely fine with your point of view.

And you are right , people like taarak, the mahaan preacher never really had a problem with it. 

_Rohit

Go to top