Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Rohit

Agree 100% @devica...i am fine with some social message but there must be some comedy, the reason i watch the show is to be entertained...
Daya's voice and tapu sena ki mahanta is so irritating...

And the amount of comedy shown is drastically reduced. There are still some funny moments, but they are very few. For those 1 or 2 scenes, Can't waste 25 minutes of watching crap.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 3)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Aarti Di...1000% agreed

I will reply you in long later

But thanks thanks thanks a lot for beautifully written whole post.

Each & every points are perfect

From last 6 months , TMKOC is not same

I still watch old episodes & new one ...where's the comparison ??

High time to CV's & production ...we must need to contact SAB or Production team to send this message because they are totally dumb  now & always ignore it.

Show is now falling down slowly ...not in top 5 very soon

I have skipped whole Tapu Sena episode

I really wish, we forum members could write to them and convey our feelings. If you know any email addresses of production team or Asit Modi, please share it. I don't know if they or a crew member have a facebook page. If yes then we can post on it about our dissatisfaction with the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..Proud-India

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soaplovers

You have summarised the current TMKOC very well. I have skipped this whole tappu ke mahan karname track. It;s so out of the world thinking.

Why they are insisiting on making Tapu sena so mahaan is beyond me. Bacchon ko bacche hi rahne do.

soaploversterenaam_ahm

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Serously, I was so frustated yesterday.. and then his mahan wala dialogues.. is hath se dan karo to us hath ko pata nahi chalna chahiye... maa baap se jhooth bolke paise lo aur daan karo aur unko pata mat chalne do..Total crap!

if it is about the social message, they could have shown its Bhide who wanted to give free classes to those poor kids and tappu sena helps him.In this television world, why kids dont behave like kids ? Either good or bad, kids do which they are not suppose to do . want an example? just pick any of the Tv shows and you will understand what I mean..

I think initially the makers wanted to show that tapu sena is naughty, mastikhor but not bad at heart. But then they went to other extreme of showing them as superkids doing everything from arranging ganesh festivals to catching thieves to now educating kids. I can understand and have no problem with the message they want to give   Which is be sensitive and considerate to others. And children today do need this message. But then the way of showing it in the show is so OTT. 

You are right, that they could have shown Bhide taking tutions and thus coveying the message to tapusena. There are so many other problems which children at this age face. Why can't the makers show that ?

..kimaya..terenaam_ahm

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I wish if anyone here could get us to contact the makers, or tell them too get the viewers feedback, who could tell the makers to stop showing nonsense and to stop ruining this show, as many of us are saying...i think the best of this show is already gone...time to quit the show...rather than being sad and hurt...

per umeed pe duniya hai...issi ek baat per bharosa kar ke...we are always expecting things to get better...but this has been a serious downfall...since nearly a year now...that show has hardly any funny track...in between here and there there were some funny moments but apart from that it has been a sad story..!!!..Hoping to see the best of TMKOC again...Smile

Edited by hotdude123 - 05 March 2014 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..kimaya..

..kimaya..

Goldie

..kimaya..

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
@devica, so true..even i wish that we could write our thoughts to the production team..I feel like copy pasting each and every word of your post to them..they should know that the position of tmkoc is gradually decreasing than that it was before..and @hotdude,well said..seriously it is more than 1 year now and no good tracks..they are literally playing with our feelings..Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahm

Shanak_Fan

Shanak_Fan

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Very good post.This show is getting worst day by day.First of all,Disha should stop overacting.I feel she gets super excited when the director says 'Action'.
Secondly,the makers should decide whether to show Tapu sena as naughty kids or growing adolescents.Pehle they show them doing social service during exam time and giving big big moral science lectures like matured people.Then they show them playing cricket irresponsibly and breaking windows of people.I don't think teenagers play cricket so irresponsibly like this tapu sena.
In the name of comedy,please stop showing champak scolding jetha like a small kid,jetha making fun of iyer and vice versa,people making fun of popatlal's bachelor status and taarak getting fed up of anjali's diet food.These scenes are shown umpteen number of times and people are fed up of watching such scenes.
We want something NEW!Please introduce new characters and interesting tracks.

..kimaya..severus1

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 06 March 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shanak_Fan

Very good post.This show is getting worst day by day.First of all,Disha should stop overacting.I feel she gets super excited when the director says 'Action'.
Secondly,the makers should decide whether to show Tapu sena as naughty kids or growing adolescents.Pehle they show them doing social service during exam time and giving big big moral science lectures like matured people.Then they show them playing cricket irresponsibly and breaking windows of people.I don't think teenagers play cricket so irresponsibly like this tapu sena.
In the name of comedy,please stop showing champak scolding jetha like a small kid,jetha making fun of iyer and vice versa,people making fun of popatlal's bachelor status and taarak getting fed up of anjali's diet food.These scenes are shown umpteen number of times and people are fed up of watching such scenes.
We want something NEW!Please introduce new characters and interesting tracks.

@ Shanak...Spot on...also Tapu sena being given salute by all gokuldham wasiROFL wohi over the top tha too ek aur bomb... abdul offering them Ice-cream for free and CHADI sena is happy for a ice cream...ROFL are they Kindergarten students to happy with ice cream offer?LOL...grow up writers..Angry

soaplovers..kimaya..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top