Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

soaplovers

soaplovers

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
You have summarised the current TMKOC very well. I have skipped this whole tappu ke mahan karname track. It;s so out of the world thinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dey.bhAarti_16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analyzing the downfall of TMKOC (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mariyem

mariyem

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
yup, so true havent seen much after popatlal marriage track,to give message the makers have forgotten the true aspect of the ,that is comedy,hopethye pick up soon,and its high time tapu sena should be shown as teenagers or else replacethem

Aarti_16severus1

dey.bh

Goldie

dey.bh

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Serously, I was so frustated yesterday.. and then his mahan wala dialogues.. is hath se dan karo to us hath ko pata nahi chalna chahiye... maa baap se jhooth bolke paise lo aur daan karo aur unko pata mat chalne do..Total crap!

if it is about the social message, they could have shown its Bhide who wanted to give free classes to those poor kids and tappu sena helps him.In this television world, why kids dont behave like kids ? Either good or bad, kids do which they are not suppose to do . want an example? just pick any of the Tv shows and you will understand what I mean..

Edited by dey.bh - 05 March 2014 at 8:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplovers..kimaya..severus1Aarti_16

..kimaya..

..kimaya..

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@dey.bh..i totally agree with you..this tapu sena track was too much..first of all will any kids have the daring to do all this and that too telling lies to the parents..atleast they should show something realistic...and ya what u said about bhide is right..they could have shown him helping the poor children with studies and then tappu sena helping him..that would have been better...seriously u speak so well..every time your post highlights some of the important points.. Smile

Aarti_16balashiv15

..kimaya..

..kimaya..

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@dey.bh, is your name debarati?..wanna be friends?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

terenaam_ahm

Goldie

terenaam_ahm

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
worst ever track...maine aaj pheli baar dekha thodi dair and since then i got headache..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdude123

@devica

being a loyal fan of TMKOC i really appreciate your observations, and agree with you on each point you made

1) from being a common man show...its has become super man show, and each character has become super human ( fierce competition is between tapu sena and champak lal )
2) it was such a clean comedy show and tracks were based on incidents that happen in daily life of a common man, now everything show is uncommon
3) Daya...as you said...lesser we say about her is better, she has become Daya Devi...as she has solution for every thing and being uneducated...she is doing all this super stuff is like...wow..Angry
4) I am a big fan of this show and i use to love this show, now i watch all the old episdoes only because i really think the best of this show is done and this is really a new low and i blame this only on one man that is Mr. ASIT MODI... success has gone on his head and he is ruining a wonderful show

IT REALLY HURTS SEEING THE STANDARD OF THIS SHOW GOING DOWN..

i also skipped lots of tracks in recent time, the only saving grace of this show is jethalal and bhide's acting..!!!

Agree, it really hurts to see the show going down. I really don't understand if the makers are looking at their product or getting feedback from the right people. 

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kimaya..

@devica...u spoke so well..I agree with each point that you highlighted...I still remember the old episodes when I used to wait for 8.30 eagerly...seriously that was the best time..they should make changes in the show and help it regain its position..thats all i can say..Smile

Seriously, me too looked forward to the show in the past. But if they continued like this, even loyal fans will leave the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top