Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

But how will Humeira know unless Haider spells it out. And she is not going to listen to her ammi-abbu, she is blind and deaf in love. Wish she was dumb too.
Too many articles of ayaan entry, all can't be rumors. Either Haira nikaah or Asya walima, ayaan is coming.

Hu could overhear Ha telling some one maybe Gaffur... oh if Hu was dumb too, we could have been saved the torture, imagine a mute Hu in all the scenes 😈 and now we have billo also back with her dramatics 😡
Ayaaannn... I sometimes forget he was a lead too once a upon a time 😕
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everyone acted brilliantly, in whatever little or more they were given. Didnt get who was SSK?
AG, I prefer without her smirks and histionics and twitching of eyebrows.

SSK - Shalini Sagar Kapoor.

Zoya used her brains to conclude that it was Tanveer all the way and wants to know her abbu come what may.
Haider used his brains to conclude that Zoya doesn't deserve to know her abbu killed her ammi.
Sister out for truth, father and brother trying to hide it - things are getting interesting.
Haider as caring bro is welcome, but I want him to complete the revenge drama he started. Haider-Razia was very entertaining just as Haider-Zoya are endearing. I want doses of both in huge quantities. Haider-Gafoor is one-sided with Gafoor being silent and Razia-Tannu too is one sided with Razia at disadvantage. 

No questions today. 👍🏼

2nd para is full of implied questions without question mark sign 😆 old habits die hard and did I not tell you, I will be tongue tied if asked to not ask questions 😳.
See its easy.

Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We all keep repeating SR on SR on...
Let see if CV decide to on or off our hopes.

Asad needs to get back to his roaring. His lioness is in full form, now only if the lion ...

...would do the lioness 😆 sorry I have a one track mind at the moment and I need to see some growling and cubbies!