Holi extravaganza...... - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by marty999

You bet and I for one can't wait it will be good.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

marty aao AT main..
 today's episode is saying Dont dare to challenge mayan and mayan fansπŸ‘
uuf what a killer episode πŸ€£ every strategy to keep viewrs hooked .. keep playing the rabir part and show it at the end  so that the bland stuff is easily digested  and whooppee kabir to the rescue 
Originally posted by loveplus

today's episode is saying Dont dare to challenge mayan and mayan fansπŸ‘

yeah today's episode showed us how stupid some one is 
And how much they need amir and a famous person πŸ˜ƒ
guys anyone read VM s tweet how she says that rabir is the most consistent track on the show ... πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by -Eris-

guys anyone read VM s tweet how she says that rabir is the most consistent track on the show ... πŸ˜› 

of course vibz we got tweet proof who is actually in lime light

screen space 🀣   🀣    

too much screen space is not givign trps that shows who is getting lime light now πŸ₯³ 

of course mayan in lime light but mayan was not mayan is πŸ˜†   mayan is always in lime light it has come now ancient story 🀣

limelighted mayan could not give trps for  hottest honeymooon 🀣 
Originally posted by loveplus

<font size="3" color="#003300">today's episode is saying Dont dare to challenge mayan and mayan fansπŸ‘
</font>
now i m geting what u want to say there in ankit thread.reply to the AT also.arguments vl always b there screenspace nahi to trps.trps nahi to limelight.but at the end you know the result
yes we got the result in terms of VM s tweet today that now onwards Rabir will be only most  consistent factor  πŸ₯³   

and I am getting that proof by observing vina screen space vs rabir screen space, Vina 2 min per week,

Rabir is now 3-4 minute daily >>>> gradual increase in Rabir Screen space is completely prominent vs vina track

when Vihan was there or even without vihan rachna s screen space was almost 0 except FD track, now she is getting 30 % at least vo bhi gradual. 😎     

some one from cast is excepting show is nothing without Each other so obviously they are feeling RaBir are not unwanted  neither Rachna😎  

How many segments are given to rabir these days that says who is getting actually lime light  πŸ₯³
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
yes i really love roopal tweet...she is giving gr8 support to all..who herself know what is happening ofscreen...
ohh god why cant cv left rabor alone..tfs