Nadaswaram march 1000th epsiode week..March 3-8 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged

yaruppa ivanga??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram march 1000th epsiode week..March 3-8 (Page 7)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

ratna - this pic not on Saturday. there was no Sam.
Saturday fulla Siva+ Rogini+ Siva father attagasam.

plus MM in the police station where they enquire gopi and Mayil and send of Gopi decide to keep Mayil for the night asking Gopi to bail him next day. Also Insp says may not be a big case. Sokku orey senti.

Migan Police station , siva father attagasam all were shown on Friday episode. Have updated that. Am sure because I happened to see part of it on the telecast on Friday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.hopper_oceanCaryn

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SK_

my samLOLLOL

Indha scene..his face..his expression...pushpa pirai and sam's sister's expression ellamae reminds me of nanban movie silencer srivatsan...

yarukavadhu puriyaudha naan enna solla varen nnu??

Jeeva and srikanth : pottanda pottanda..silent aa bomb pottanda..

Srivatsan : i didnt do it..senthilll..nee dhanae pannaROFL

i remember him LOL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 March 2014 at 3:41am

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

plus MM in the police station where they enquire gopi and Mayil and send of Gopi decide to keep Mayil for the night asking Gopi to bail him next day. Also Insp says may not be a big case. Sokku orey senti.

Migan Police station , siva father attagasam all were shown on Friday episode. Have updated that. Am sure because I happened to see part of it on the telecast on Friday.

thanks srima - konja nerathil i was confused. Thought i watched the wrong episode online LOL she confused me re !!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Visha super updates with pictures. Clap daily pictures would be nice visha Day DreamingLOL

Sam is back with a big bang. Loved his part. He keeps saying Suganthi pusthi varadham - father asking if he did something to suganthi :) Another scene i enjoyed is father asking son to use his magic to find where Rajesh is.   

Rajesh missing and his parents making sound all this reminds me of Gokul missing scene before Ermm I think they are going to use this track for the whole week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Blushing

Sorry too much mixed up. I just realize it now. I thought I watch Sat epi nnu may be wanted to watch and forgot pola. LOL

Caryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanks Srima and Visha for the Friday/Saturday updates. Wink

Caryn

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Thursday  06.03.2014 Episode 1001

Hi friends we all forgot about the Thursday 1001 opening ceremony episode. Here giving a brief update.

All in Sokku household dazed after Rajesh stabbing incident.  Upset Sokku points out - Mayil's mun kobam  is his fist enemy , has led him to commit a crime. But Mayil no remorse - says justice done to the person who tried to harm Sokku. They decide to take the matter to police. Gopi goes inside to get his phone , finds Rajesh missing, alerts everyone. Gopi runs out , neighbour girl tells she saw a bleeding Rajesh running out of the house.

Gopi tells Malar & ragini to clean the place where Rajesh was stabbed.Sokku happy that  no murder in the house.

MM goes to the police station to give complaint against Gopi for beating him - major frightened acting by MM. Constable asks him to wait for the inspector.

Malaysia - Prasathu  remorseful over his rude behaviour with his valarpu parents. Polambing to Maha.  Maha  obviously  not amused.

Worried Sokku clan contemplating about future course of action. There comes MM with the police. MK Mayil blurts out he stabbed Rajesh & not Gopi. Stabbing wonders the inspector , it is a news to me , I came here on the request of MM to enquire about his manhandling by Gopi.  Murder a new angle in this case. Gopi clarifies - no murder has taken place , sure chitapps stabbed Rajesh but the wounded guy has mayama marainju poyi. Inspector wanted to see the scene of crime , accuses of tampering with the evidence by washing the grime area. Says he has to arrest Mayil for attempted murder.

Meena , Deiva , Magesu coming back from the temple . Neighbour girl inform them about the incident. All running labo dibo.

Edited by srima - 10 March 2014 at 12:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.LovelyDreamer.swash2_SK_hopper_oceanhoneydaisyCarynnithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top